How many of you think Nifty will go back to 2600 level and how soon?

Ganesh543

Hi Friends,

Something tells me (FYI, I am not a genius like many out there in this forum, this is just a gut feeling, so please dont ask me how I derived at this conclusion) that going short at this level will be beneficial in Nifty and it seems more likely to me that market will again go back to 2600s. Do I have company out there?
Indian markets fall only when they are in stong uptrend and vice versa 2600 can come anytime during 2009 or by early 2010

praveen taneja

Give the Water in any small tree & care,
So that they grow Up for our better life.

Plant minimum a tree every year any where & Save earth...... its our Moral Duty of Humanity.

As it is such burning hot summer Due to Global Warming..We should Contribute to save our mother earth.

"Each One - Plant One"

Save Tree,
Save Water,
Save Energy,
Save World,
Save Earth,
&
Save Humanity.
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----
No Caste,
No Religion,
No Language,
No Boundaries,
Only......
"HUMANITY "

Today Nifty crossed 3700 but it doesnot sustened above 3700 level.I believe it will be corrected within May itself, and that time it will touch 2800 level.

sudoku1

NO 2600 IN NIFTY till sensex holds 11145 @ close...come MAY 2009 OR JUNE;)

One very basic characteristic of a low is that it is retested. If the retest is successful then it is considered to be an established low. Usually the retest takes place at higher than normal volumes. The March, 09 low of 2500 or so is yet to be retested.

I think we are going to retest Nifty 2500. It is not a question of if, it is just a question of when.