How is online course by Ashwani Gujaral

sreperu

Hi,
Even I am interested to know about facts about AG workshop. If anyone attended kindly put more light on that....

Regards!
Sreeny

C

CreditViolet

don't bother much with kevin haggerty, doubt his methods are effective, most of the reviews for his books on amazon are very poor
I have taken Haggerty's course, the material was indeed too basic but for a newbie it might not be a bad idea.Nothing money-making though in it, but then how many books are.

marcus

I have taken Haggerty's course, the material was indeed too basic but for a newbie it might not be a bad idea.Nothing money-making though in it, but then how many books are.

CV can you tell us the top 3 books you found the most useful in terms of entries, exits and money management. Concrete ideas say like in street smarts. Not the interview/psychology type although equally imp.

Hi, I have done Technical Analysis course from Mr. Sachin Khatri of Delhi, he also runs a website www.SachinKhatri.com , I appreciate his skills and simplified training methodologies, he is known for his practical oriented ccourse and he gives training classes on weekends and he is full time trader.