Hey everyone!

U

uasish

:D
good day to every one of you ,
I am a new enterant , in this field .
I started my carrier as JTO in BSNL & my initial posting was at Rajkot in Gujrat,I stayed in Gujrat from May 71to March 79, about 8 yrs. there was lot of forward trading in Rajkot , I was not knowing what these people are doing ,
if you happen to go there , as I was in telephone dept. I was required to go ,
every one used to shout there .

any way those days are gone , Gujrat is really a very nice state , good people ,
Now I am Dy.Chief Electrical Engineer in South Eastern Coal Flds Ltd ,
so this was my brief introduction , I am new to this fld of trading in stocks,
so please don't mind if I am not in a position to reply any querry of stock or trading .
regards.
Very much interested to know the various Band Pass Filters being used in Telecom to smoothen Noise.

U

uasish

Gopal Khattri ,
One more thing , the Amplitude of the Waves send from the Towers ,what is the Sine calculation used for the 1/2 Amplitude & how distance Distortion is calculated.Your engg background tempted me to know from horses mouth.

Asish

Why SEBI is formed for whose benefit.SEBI is created to protect the investment of crores of investors,but practically they are very muchworried about the welfare of the 900 odd brokers and not at all attending the complaints of lacs of innocent clients.
BY illegal means,against all rules of SEBI and through fraud and fake agreement(put fake/duplicate signature on agreement and power of attorney)
INDIABULLS SECURITIES LTD. taken away my entire shares(entire life long earning) worth Rupees EIGHTY FIVE LACS.Indiabulls given in writing 0n 20.10.2005 to return my shares and admitted the crime,already two years passed SEBI,CDSL,NSE and Indiabulls remain silent.I sent lacs of email,thousands of letters and fax and regularly speaking to the said authorities including PM,FM and MPs.I am 54 years old and by profession an advocate of Orissa High Court,but failed to get justice imagine the fate of a common investor

Last edited:
Why SEBI is formed for whose benefit.SEBI is created to protect the investment of crores of investors,but practically they are very muchworried about the welfare of the 900 odd brokers and not at all attending the complaints of lacs of innocent clients.
BY illegal means,against all rules of SEBI and through fraud and fake agreement(put fake/duplicate signature on agreement and power of attorney)
INDIABULLS SECURITIES LTD. taken away my entire shares(entire life long earning) worth Rupees EIGHTY FIVE LACS.Indiabulls given in writing 0n 20.10.2005 to return my shares and admitted the crime,already two years passed SEBI,CDSL,NSE and Indiabulls remain silent.I sent lacs of email,thousands of letters and fax and regularly speaking to the said authorities including PM,FM and MPs.I am 54 years old and by profession an advocate of Orissa High Court,but failed to get justice imagine the fate of a common investor
call media...not just one ...almost all famouse media channels...make a special request for CNBC people and also all newpapers ...particularly ...financial times and business standard. show them all the proofs ...let them take all pics and videos of proofs.

i am pretty sure ...new developments will takes place ..obviously against INDIA BULLS ..

suba

H

hari09omkar

call media...not just one ...almost all famouse media channels...make a special request for CNBC people and also all newpapers ...particularly ...financial times and business standard. show them all the proofs ...let them take all pics and videos of proofs.

i am pretty sure ...new developments will takes place ..obviously against INDIA BULLS ..

suba
YES....JUST CALL MEDIA.....AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE.
ALSO LET'S KNOW ABOUT THE PROCEEDINGS.....TREAT THESE PEOPLE OF INDIABULLS A GOOD LESSON.:mad:
NOT ONLY INDIABULLS.....MY OPINION IS NOT TO TRUST ANY BROKER AND CHECK ALL THE DIGITAL CONTRACT NOTES EVERY DAY AND MAKE A COPY OF IT FOR ONE FINANCIAL YEAR.GOOD LUCK

U

uasish

Hari09omkar,
This is the right suggestion
"MY OPINION IS NOT TO TRUST ANY BROKER AND CHECK ALL THE DIGITAL CONTRACT NOTES EVERY DAY AND MAKE A COPY OF IT FOR ONE FINANCIAL YEAR.GOOD LUCK"
I religiously do that everyday,Indiabulls mail those next day .
Asish

Traderji you have commented,my comments are not reputed one.When I lost every thing and now street beggar because of INDIABULLS SECURITIES LTD,Should I praise Sameer,Rajeev,Gagan and Ashok?Then why you ask us to comment?If at all I am one percent fault,couldnot write against Indiabulls,but they were admitted in writing about cheating and looting me,CAN YOU IMAGINE THE PROMOTERS CLAIM THEY ARE STUDENT OF DELHI IIT,is that they TAUGHT TO MAKE FRAUD AND PUT DUPLICATE/FAKE SIGNATURE ON AGREEMENT IN ORDER TO CHEAT INNOCENT CLIENTS.They have not given me a single paise rather forcibly,against all rules of the democracy and SEBI rules and regulation taken away my shares worth Rs. 85 lacs.Now you suggest me the remedy

Honourable President of India/Hon'ble Chief Justice of India,kindly give me justice.Kindly pass necessary order to CBI to enquire the cheating and looting of INDIABULLS SECURITIES LIMITED.How they have cheated and looted lacs of clients and how SEBI,NSE and CDSL authorities remain silent even after receiving concrete proof.From the DP account,without my knowledge and DI Slip taken away all my shares worth Rs. 85 lacs.Kindly help me my lord/honour.

What CNBC TV 18 can do rather they are supporting Indiabulls.Their Special Correspondent Mr. Jajati Karan of Bhubaneswar of his own visited my house in Nov.2005 and interviewed me for more than four hours and assured the cheating of INDIABULLS SECURITIES LIMITED will be telecasted for several times,may be under pressure they stopped telecasting the reason being the Director GAGAN BANGA OF INDIABULLS telephonically asked me not to pressurise to telecaste,so that they resolve my claim,which i informed to jajati, udyan,Vivek,Mehak,&Khusboo.Finally they told it is not possible to telecaste.Ofcourse their is the Commercial channel and unless they help and support the cheater brokers they may not get advertisement and subscription.This what media played with me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introductions 0
R Introductions 1
S Introductions 0
I Introductions 1
Kamalhasa Introductions 0