Help-Pattern Explorer in ODIN

meena07

Hi,
I am having Diet ODIN 10.0.0.2
As per attached image it there's some feature called Patterns.
I tried to use it thru ODIN tools. But failed.
I called my broker to understand how to use it. But he aslo :confused:

Is anybody aware of this feature and help me understanding how to use it.

thanks

Meena07

Attachments

meena07

Any friend aware of this?
OKay, if u don't know how to use this feature. But didn't it catch anybody's attention? ODIN is widely used by many.

meena07

Can anybody let me know if IndiaBulls provide ODIN as well and whats the cost to get ODIN installed?
I don't know about Indiabulls.
Yeah, but really you have to be cautious in ODIN charges. I personally expericed this with a reputed broker.
My account got opened in feb. My dealer told me 1500 will be collected as ODIN charges and will be refunded after i generate eauivalent brok.1500 gto deducted. So i was aware of 1500 stuff. He told me that they are for 1 year.

In April my a/c balance was deducted for 1500 again. When inquired i was told that earlier 1500 deducted were not returned as i did not generate brok till 31 march. And second deduction will be for curr finacial year and i will be refunded 1500 as soon as i generate brok before 31march.
My dealer who provided me ODIN left that broker so i was helpless.

vikrit

I don't know about Indiabulls.
Yeah, but really you have to be cautious in ODIN charges. I personally expericed this with a reputed broker.
My account got opened in feb. My dealer told me 1500 will be collected as ODIN charges and will be refunded after i generate eauivalent brok.1500 gto deducted. So i was aware of 1500 stuff. He told me that they are for 1 year.

In April my a/c balance was deducted for 1500 again. When inquired i was told that earlier 1500 deducted were not returned as i did not generate brok till 31 march. And second deduction will be for curr finacial year and i will be refunded 1500 as soon as i generate brok before 31march.
My dealer who provided me ODIN left that broker so i was helpless.
who is your broker? some brokers charge 1000/- for odin lifetime RT data, some charge as per segment. even if you are trading there then also opt for lifetime charges for odin. Ask them about it.

vikrit

Hi Vikrit,
i lost that money and imme closed a/c...

Do u know Pattern explorer in ODIN.
hi,

dont know about pattern explorer, my friend use odin, right now out of town, will ask him, may be he knows.

today i upgraded to 10.0.0.2 odin diet. but i dont see any patterns so where i see and used . please guide me . i try hard but all is invain. please help me . ia sanybody uses that ! if yes how useful is it ??
waiting for reply.
thanks