Help me regarding brokerage

Yes that is the point that i wanted to make that after i have purchased a share the brokerage firms said that i can't modify my stop-loss price which i had put along with the buying price. So once i have purchased a share and the share has appreciated i cannot do anything with the stop-loss.
Plz clarify a little bit whether how can i increase the trailing stop-loss in Sharekhan and Angel Broking. Thanks

S S

Hi!

It is one's own mindset that makes one worry about the brokerage paid.

Look at it from a different angle. In a falling market, I sell, say, 2 lots of Nifty Futures and cover them up, after they have fallen by, say 100 points, thereby booking a profit of 2x50x100 = 10,000 rupees. Whatever is the brokerage, I ignore.

But if my broker is ShareKhan, who does NOT allow short selling, even if the brokerage is zero..... I cannot cary out any trade....I don't earn anything....then why would I choose him?

One worries about the brokerage, when in the initial days, that the deals go against one's wishes, and the loss gets added with the brokerage & taxes, of which brokerage is the major part.

By looking at the brokerage alone, we all shall be ignoring the major fact.... we all are here to make money irrspective of the brokerage percentages.

And to do that, one needs to concentrate and learn the techniques for making profits... ignoring the brokerage levels.

Cheers!