Help me Please

I am not interested in results, you should be. Donot start until you read the thread "teach a man..." Give me your email id I will send you a compiled set ofteachings in this thread. Give space between each letter like v p s at y a h o o dot c o m

vps
I trust you will read this. Also help every newcomer by sending this file so that they all benefit.
vps

Hi Prams,
I am also new to trading.
Could you please send me that zip file..? .

Thanks in advance..
My email : J a n . 1 9 7 0 @ y a h o o . c o m

rohangawale

Hi pramod,
for the question running in ur mind i suggest u to read the thread http://www.traderji.com/words-wisdom/19078-trading-profession.html

its nothing like u can not do trading as profession because much qualified people and from different fields have accepted this as profession and they are doing very good. afterall it all depends on us what we think is right for us.
people are always there to demotivate you and always show that wat u r doing is wrong.
so listen to ur own mind wat it says.

other things u can see in the thread

Hello Traders & Investors,
I really need all your suggesstions and advice. I am Pramod Aryan. I am a B.Tech Graduate. I am into Stock Markets from last four months. I am learning and practicing very hard and am also trading in FNO. But, Can i take Trading & Investing as a Full-time profession. Many people around me doesn't think it's a profession and few say its waste of time and money. Why do people dont treat individual Traders and investors as professions and you know few say you are a B.Tech Graduate and what are you doing etc etc. I am little bit bothered this kind of statements. What do you full-time co-traders and investors suggest me. Can i take it as Full-time profession for granted? I think every one is not lucky like warren buffet and rakesh jhunjhunwala:).

Hi Aryan,
I am also new to this and want to invest in stocks, but before i want to do my basework.
Can you please also send me that file.
Thanks...

my email id is ..
r p r a k a s h 0 3@ *****.com

regards
RP