Hello

this is praveen from trichy,i m a engineering college student,i wanna know ,learn ,study, the basics of trading, i m in a beginer level, i believe that traderji can make me advanced trader in share market field,the following are my details,

1) my trading or investing exp.. is NIL

2)no. of years i m investing is also NIL

so i m a new one to this forum....

thanks............
You are at the beginning of an exciting journey! Take care, take your time and enjoy!

Hey, it’s great to have you here. I believe that the hard work you put into the market can do wonders for you. So, better make use of the available information correctly and don’t try to run until you have learnt to stand.

Hello, welcome to the Traderji forum! Learn all you can and do not hesitate to share your concerns! Here, we all help one another make better choices! Best of luck!

Hello Praveen and welcome to the trader’s community. Hope you can manage time for both trading and also for your studies. Learning is the first part in trading as well. So focus on gaining knowledge and start when you feel confident. Good luck!

Hi Praveen, it’s great to have you here. The only advice I would like to give you is to stick to your analysis. If you are distracted anywhere, bear in mind that you won’t be able to find your way back.

Hello, Praveen! You can take your time to learn about the stock market and learn how to trade. This will help you balance your studies too. Focus on learning for some time and when you are ready, start with small amounts. And with time, you can increase that amount. Good luck!

Welcome to the forum Praveen. Being a beginner and learning can be a fulfilling experience if you stick to your plan and avoid all the distractions. Take your time to learn and I wish you a successful journey ahead.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Welcome 0
B Introductions 4
R Introductions 0
T Introductions 0
N Introductions 0