HDFC Investment service account

Hi Ajay,

I just tried to get the latest status from CAMS about all my funds and I have observed that all KYC statuses (almost all, but not all) have been updated properly.

One can check their KYC status for a specific fund/AMC by
Logon to http://www.camsonline.com --> Online Services for Investors --> Mailback Services --> Consolidated ActiveStatement.

Open the active statement which reflects the right status. You can even update some details like contact nos etc as well as update PAN nos. if the same hasn't been updated earlier.

Hope this helps. Happy Investing!!

magnet

thanks for the replies.

Well kyc problem is that..WHen you invest in companies like say sbi or say hdfc or sundaram.Everytime u need to forward your kyc status to the fund house.

There is a site

http://www.cvlindia.com/

here putting your pan number your kyc details can come which on print out can be forwarded o fund house.

I am using the HDFC ISA account and they haven't charged me any fees yet. I guess they gave me an automatic waiver since I am having a classic account with them.
HDFC is not consistent with this. I am a Classic customer and wasn't levied ISA charges for the past year or so but suddenly they appeared last quarter.

Anyway, I don't use the ISA and have direct folios with the AMC and Online access to their online platforms. Am just waiting for the ELSS I purchased thru ISA to mature so that I can close it.

HDFC is not consistent with this. I am a Classic customer and wasn't levied ISA charges for the past year or so but suddenly they appeared last quarter.

Anyway, I don't use the ISA and have direct folios with the AMC and Online access to their online platforms. Am just waiting for the ELSS I purchased thru ISA to mature so that I can close it.
Same here. Looks like the charges are waived off for first year only.

I have an icicidirect account through which I had been making regular small investments in mutual funds.But from an year or two they have been charging a flat charge of 100/- Rs. per transaction.

Can someone suggest any other good online brokerage or Bank which provides this service without any charge ?

Try fundsindia.com. This is a free service, but with some frills. However, they are reliable and seamless once you get over the initial period of signing some forms etc.