Harvesting 500 Bank Nifty Points a Month.

als ???? do u mean afl.

Friend there is no afl, i do discretionary trading as per my understanding of the markets.

Through out OCT i adopted buy on dips strategy as i anticipated markets to be in a range. But the range could break soon, and we could see a move .
Hi

Actually I meant "also" , i needed to know in case you are following some tading strategy.

Thanks

The Monk.

Hi

Actually I meant "also" , i needed to know in case you are following some tading strategy.

Thanks

As can be seen in the chart my strategy is to go long when prices come closer to the support zone.
This is just a beginning of this thread , and so far i took only 4 trades.

Trade 1: i picked the bottom correctly, and sold at the top , it gave me above 100 points.
Trade 2 : i went long a bit early and was stoped out, the rally eventually came and i missed it.
Trade 3 : again correctly picked bottom, given 100 odd points.
Trade 4 : Again picked bottom, but held position overnight anticipating a further rally,but today just exited the position with a minor loss.

So my stretegy is based purely on my judgemnt.
But i must add that this strategy of picking bottoms and tops is useful only in rangebound markets like in oct.
In nov which is likely to be a trending month, the strategy will change to more positional , depending on your judgement as how far the markets could trend.