Harmonic Trading Signals

AUD-USD: Bearish pattern on daily
USD-JPY: Bullish pattern on hourly
EUR-USD: Bearish pattern on daily

As of 8-October 2010. These patterns work 70+ % times.

Tavnaz

You gotta be kidding me a 5 min candle signal to go long for 40 pips above round no it is a joke.
why don't u show us the entry point.

I'd post images with signals too, as per wish above.

As of now, please see the bearish signal on Daily TF of Eur-Usd. The rectangle box is the entry zone.

Target is 1.33. This is the daily chart, so 1.33 might be reached in weeks to come.

Tavnaz

I'd post images with signals too, as per wish above.

As of now, please see the bearish signal on Daily TF of Eur-Usd. The rectangle box is the entry zone.

Target is 1.33. This is the daily chart, so 1.33 might be reached in weeks to come.

Wait i did not ask for any visuals,moreover it is not clear i see a bearish gartlley.
Anyways i demanded that 5 min setup which gave 40 pips profit if i am clear.
And hey i am friendly,don't get angry i like what you are doing here,please continue.
Now what you posted was a 5 min setup and this is a daily now daily sure can move a lot but 5 minutes are rare finds,so that is why i asked.
Regards
Taz

Hi Taz,

As with any lower time frame signal, which have less target and less risk, but lower TF ones lot times do not play out well. Reason is there is always some pattern on higher time frame.

The 5 minute signal, which i took TP at 1/2 of the move and moved SL to break even for rest 1/2 of the position. Afterwards it hit the entry and I took just 1/2 profit, so consider that 5 minute one Invalidated. I don't have a chart for it anymore as I deleted the Invalidated pattern, so sorry about that.

As mentioned earlier, 5 minute was Bullish Crab and Daily had Bearish Gartley, hence it did not played out. However a Bullish Gartley was at H1 in Eur, which played well last week and that was a signal for me to get out of Short Position taking little profit, now Euro is giving another Short opportunity, till 1.4300

So keep a SL of 1.44 and enter at 1.43 to 1.4350 and also take a little position now! Dollar is on sale and I like buying on "Sale"!

These patterns come very frequently, so cannot post every one, I post only which I myself take as I prefer 1:2 RR atleast, because I take 1/2 profit at 1/2 of Take Profit, this makes my RR to 1:1.5, thus the reason for only taking 1:2 RR trades.

The main criteria in the stock investment are that the investor must not lose the principle amount. Buying stocks through the <a href=" http://optionpoppers.com/">option trading</a> will help the investor to gain more idea about the stock trade.

The main criteria in the stock investment are that the investor must not lose the principle amount. Buying stocks through the option trading will help the investor to gain more idea about the stock trade.

The above pattern was invalidated, which is even a better signal. I made 60 pips on the short side, as soon as pattern was invalidated.

Reason of my short: Higher Time Frame is Bearish + this failed Bullish Pattern on lower time frame = big move!

Higher Time Frame is bearish, as quoted in very first post..Hope you got the point!