HAPPY's Trading Dairy

Status
Not open for further replies.

augubhai

na its the W now list of alphabet complete ;)

1. A => UP & then Down
  2. V => Down & then UP
  3. N => UP, Down & then again UP
  4. mirrored N
    mN => Down, UP, & then again Down
  5. W => Down, UP, then Down & again UP
  6. M => UP, Down, then UP & again Down

On the days of W or M, Only the oscillator traders make $$$

Oscillator baba ki jai ho :thumb:

:) Happy
I don't like oscillators. I prefer Bollinger.

Jai Bolli-nath!!

saivenkat

FINALLLLLY Carrying a LONG at close :)

BNF Long with SAR @ 11320

hmmm.. on the other side of the river.. i am.... holding 11400 puts..Same levels 11270-11325 ,.. i expect these levels to be last straw on camel's back.. and my gut feel .. because tomorrow ...usually would be a FRYday.. and every chances for these levels to be broken.. making an aggressive entry..with shorts..

arcus

FINALLLLLY Carrying a LONG at close :)

BNF Long with SAR @ 11320
hmmm.. on the other side of the river.. i am.... holding 11400 puts..Same levels 11270-11325 ,.. i expect these levels to be last straw on camel's back.. and my gut feel .. because tomorrow ...usually would be a FRYday.. and every chances for these levels to be broken.. making an aggressive entry..with shorts..
...and this is what makes the market. At its core, the market is nothing but buyers and a sellers having opposing views. Lets see who turns out to be profitable?

Or could it be Mr. Option Writer who wrote both of your put and call? :)

If BNF price happen to visit those numbers you surely will find me with you on the short side :lol:

With my perspective yours seem to be a long term view . . .

Today during the day i was long twice and twice short ;) so for half the time must be on same side :D

...and this is what makes the market. At its core, the market is nothing but buyers and a sellers having opposing views. Lets see who turns out to be profitable?
man, from when did just one trade start deciding the profitability ;)

you will also have to take into account my next 999 trades :rofl:

I meant profitability for this trade :)
Don't ever ever think in those terms . . .

Seriously a traders should never every worry about this 1 trade . . .

Check if the trade is as per your system, if it is be Happy :)

If it is not, resolve to get back to your system and be Happy :D

Hello

Yesterday I had a nice discussion with a friend whom i consider as a veteran trader.
This discussion reinforced my recent conviction of adjusting the MM to go 1/3 on entry trades and add 2/3 qnty on further confirmation of the trend.

Obviously we discussed how to handle days like yesterday :)

Besides the above adjustment in MM that keeps the loss from whipsaws down another thing i learned was that when the day gets whipssy and volatile one should either step aside and enjoy the scene from sidelines or if one feels compulsive to trade then get down to a lower time-frame to trade, it will be as if you are getting to trade 3 days of price action compressed into one. The quantity should be adjusted based on ones confidence in trading these situations.

Hello

Swing trade is Long, that means Intraday in Buy on Dips mode

Stops for Swing Long are deep down at xx390

Status
Not open for further replies.