Hallo dear members please guide on traderjini

Hallo dear members please guide on TRADEJINI

hallo respected members,
Is there any body having trading experience with TRADEJINI discount brokarage. since i wan't to open account i just called them today. they told me that, their trading software works good, it is nest software. sir my requirement is the consistent good software for buy and sell. i don't require at now , hard core technical studies like senior or experienced members. but sir please guide me as i am a normal trader who wants CONSISTENT GOOD SOFTWARE I.E., TERMINAL FOR TENSION FREE TRADING. and if i require technical i will refer to my old broker terminal.
i want to open account where, trading goes normal no hi fi analysis require for me. I not got much review about Tradejini hence in little bit confusion.
Hopes for all your supports. thanks for this very very nice platform and very supportive community of traders. :)

Last edited:

akhill

If you want a peaceful trading session and ready plan for any emergencies like terminal hang or order freeze kind of things, i would suggest you to go to a regular broker instead of the discount brokers. You will have the RM at your reach any time and even if you face any hassles, you always know who to reach rather than a automated phone/customer service offered by discount brokers. Just my 2 cents.

If you want a peaceful trading session and ready plan for any emergencies like terminal hang or order freeze kind of things, i would suggest you to go to a regular broker instead of the discount brokers. You will have the RM at your reach any time and even if you face any hassles, you always know who to reach rather than a automated phone/customer service offered by discount brokers. Just my 2 cents.
thanks for your reply sir. but sambhal kar chalana matalbh darana nahi hota hain.
prevention is always better than cure.
:)

Vijay123Vijay,

I suggest you don't open accounts with such cheap brokers. If you are starting out in the markets, it is better to stick with well known names. These small brokers will not give any advice or service. They have severe quality issues.. And traders on many instances have lost money because they don't pick up calls, their terminal hangs and you can't help it. This happens to this day with Zerodha who claims to be very advanced in their features. Just negotiate with big brokers and get going... My two cents.

From what I have heard from other people, TradeJini is a very old school type of company with little to no diligence when it comes to customer support.

badarivt

Surprising that some people still believe only in old brokerage firms. A friend of mine made Rs 5400 profit in intraday and ended up paying Rs 3800 towards brokerage and taxes while trading through a full brokerage firm. Is it worth the effort? Discount brokerages are also governed by SEBI rules and there is nothing 'cheap' about them. Savings in brokerage is huge. I have used only Zerodha till date and I have no hesitation in recommending the same

There are discount brokers who don't have issues with NEST like ZT has. e.g RKSV/SAS. Try them out.

Only reason Zerodha has got attention is due to their gimmicks. Till today they are unable to provide a stable trading platform. Other discount brokers don't boast but actually do provide stable trading terminals.

Surprising that some people still believe only in old brokerage firms. A friend of mine made Rs 5400 profit in intraday and ended up paying Rs 3800 towards brokerage and taxes while trading through a full brokerage firm. Is it worth the effort? Discount brokerages are also governed by SEBI rules and there is nothing 'cheap' about them. Savings in brokerage is huge. I have used only Zerodha till date and I have no hesitation in recommending the same
I guess you have not experienced the problems with zerodha. They're terminal sometimes shows (WRONG P&L POSITIONS) and then when u try to square off the positions in panic, it was actually a double negative because apparently only the display was at fault.. And hence a big losses for no reason at all.. When u raise such issue with them, they conveniently deny any harm caused and offer some ridiculous brokerage refund which is less than 100 bucks.. What about my thousands of rupees losses? Then they say, we can't do anything sir. There are many technology issues with them.. But on their website they claim their superiority over the rest so confidently.. What a sham

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Introductions 1
Dai Thompson Introductions 3
N Introductions 0
K Introductions 0
S Introductions 1