Gurus Please help - Angel Broking or India Bulls

Re: Gurus Please help - Angel Broking or Motilas Oswal

Hi All,

Like others even I have been looking for a good brokerage firm with good service but cheapest brokerage rate.However I have always been reading some bad and good reviews on each and every brokerage firm and hence confused yet.I have 3 brokerage firm in my mind Angel Broking, Motilas Oswal and India infoline.Kind of I feel from the previous post and Angel is better.But I see Motilal Oswal advises in CNBC news channel,which makes me feel may be they r better than Angel.I have not decided whether I will be going for Intra-day trade or delivery based trade.However on both cases I would need the most cost effective brokerage.I cant invest huge amounts.For intra-day initially 2000-3000 and delivery based not yet planned.Can someone suggest any brokerage firm part from the ones I mentioned or from my list who will be best for new investors like me?

Also can anyone suggestif margin amount is refundable ?

Awaiting advises asap.

Regards,
Priti

Hi All,

Like others even I have been looking for a good brokerage firm with good service but cheapest brokerage rate.However I have always been reading some bad and good reviews on each and every brokerage firm and hence confused yet.I have 3 brokerage firm in my mind Angel Broking, Motilas Oswal and India infoline.Kind of I feel from the previous post and Angel is better.But I see Motilal Oswal advises in CNBC news channel,which makes me feel may be they r better than Angel.I have not decided whether I will be going for Intra-day trade or delivery based trade.However on both cases I would need the most cost effective brokerage.I cant invest huge amounts.For intra-day initially 2000-3000 and delivery based not yet planned.Can someone suggest any brokerage firm part from the ones I mentioned or from my list who will be best for new investors like me?

Awaiting advises asap.

Regards,
Priti

Last edited:
Hi All,

Awaiting advises asap.

Regards,
Priti
I have a bad experience with Angel Broking. They promised Rs.30/- for Options after I paid Rs. 1L as deposit. But what they provided was Rs.100/- for options. I was disappointed to see this. I went to their Helpdesk, RM and even upto their Vice Presidents for resolution. All went in vain. Finally I closed my account with them. So, be very sure you get what you are promised during account opening. Apart from this mistrust, I was satisfied with all other factors of Angel like Tools, Customer Support etc. But since Trust is most important factor for me, I will never go back to them.

I have been using Zerodha after I closed Angel and quite satisfied with them in all aspects. They are transparent, honest, very good customer service and very cheap.

Re: Gurus Please help - Angel Broking or Motilas Oswal

Hi All,

Awaiting advises asap.

Regards,
Priti
Hello, from your list I can advise you to opt for Angel as I have an a/c with them and very much satisfied with the service provided by them. The brokerage offered by them is also the best and very competitive when compared with other retail broking firms. Also, almost every broking firm can be seen on CNBC with their research advise.

I have a bad experience with Angel Broking. They promised Rs.30/- for Options after I paid Rs. 1L as deposit. But what they provided was Rs.100/- for options. I was disappointed to see this. I went to their Helpdesk, RM and even upto their Vice Presidents for resolution. All went in vain. Finally I closed my account with them. So, be very sure you get what you are promised during account opening. Apart from this mistrust, I was satisfied with all other factors of Angel like Tools, Customer Support etc. But since Trust is most important factor for me, I will never go back to them.

I have been using Zerodha after I closed Angel and quite satisfied with them in all aspects. They are transparent, honest, very good customer service and very cheap.
Hi, the brokerage offered by Angel to me is good as compared to other broking firms. Also the services/support offered by them is good. I also agree with you that trust is an important factor, they have kept all the commitments which they have assured to me