Gujarat BANKNIFTY options account management service - FRAUD

I got a call from ahmedabad gujarat in whatsapp, they promised me 11 lakh profit with 50000 lrs capital in 45 days. Fees is 1 lakh rs. I paid the money. they lost all the money in my trading account and the fees money i paid 1 lakh also they are not refunding.i have attached the screenshot of the conversation with him. this is the bank account no of the accused.

Axis Bank:-Mitesh Prajapati
Savings A/c No:-918010004066418
IFSC Code:-UTIB0000728
Branch Name:-Chandlodiya

Google Pay/Phonepe/Patym Number:-9174561807
Mitesh Prajapati

Dear traders , any of you have got affected by this person in the past. please contact me to my email [email protected]. We will do something, so that others will not get cheated

Attachments

Romeo1998

inform gujarat cyber crime cell on this number, either call them or whatsapp them :)
good luck :)
Dear Admins, i tried to send him msg, but conversation option is not available, so msged here...if i m breaking any forum rules by sharing phone number, please kindly let me know, i will edit the message. Thank You. :)

marimuthu13

I got a call from ahmedabad gujarat in whatsapp, they promised me 11 lakh profit with 50000 lrs capital in 45 days. Fees is 1 lakh rs. I paid the money. they lost all the money in my trading account and the fees money i paid 1 lakh also they are not refunding.i have attached the screenshot of the conversation with him. this is the bank account no of the accused.

Mitesh Prajapati

Dear traders , any of you have got affected by this person in the past. please contact me to my email [email protected]. We will do something, so that others will not get cheated
Most of tips provider , account handling and PMS are fraud

If with 50000 he can generate 11 lakhs profit, or if any other also telling these kind of things..
Why he is still operating others accounts..
Ask them to send last 1 2 years ledger statements.

Please dont fall for these kind of traps..in this trading world we should learn and trade..let it be profit or loss..

mohan.sic

Mitesh Prajapati

What you will do ? You seem to be a new kind of fraud here...