Gold ETF...what are the all charges???

Hi tarun

Appreciating work means also to do some thing by your self. We have to split the work.

I would need some links from ETF and ETC providers in India. As I do not speak any of your Indian languages, I need links in English. I need to see, what they offer.

I then can filter on that pages and then I can give you some ideas. Your part of this work relation, is to show me the links.

Some more clarification : Not all kind of ETFs and ETCs are allowed in your country. You have to be sure, that the links you show me, show ETFs and ETCs, which can be normally traded in your country. Clear :)

Take care

DanPickUp
I asked you about the good ETF's here because you had given the links for foreign companies, I thought you are Indian as this forum is for Indian Investor.
And I have search about these but thought i should ask others opinion too.
Thanks mate

I am newbee in share trading, My Angel broker suggest me to buy gold shares (I bought Reliance gold in NSE) which does not fluctuate as the The gold rate increases and he told me that GOLD ETF funds bear Hidden cost and are not preferable and in my opinion the ETF funds shall deemed to fluctuate directly with the market Gold price and my be more profitable.

1. Does Gold ETF funds bear hidden Charges and how much charges are there?
2.Is gold shares in NSE are less profitable then ETF funds?

Please help Professionals.:confused:
the idea of investing in gold etf is u need not buy physical gold there will be about 1% rate difference between spot gold prices& that of etf prices which are the charges the amcs incuring trading in the market nothing more sbi nigets which is the gold etf is practically trading very well &you can opt for sbigold etf seetharamank IFA goldshare of nse is a name of one company`s gold etf

Last edited:

rajeshn2007

I am newbee in share trading, My Angel broker suggest me to buy gold shares (I bought Reliance gold in NSE) which does not fluctuate as the The gold rate increases and he told me that GOLD ETF funds bear Hidden cost and are not preferable and in my opinion the ETF funds shall deemed to fluctuate directly with the market Gold price and my be more profitable.

1. Does Gold ETF funds bear hidden Charges and how much charges are there?
2.Is gold shares in NSE are less profitable then ETF funds?

Please help Professionals.:confused:
Hi,
this should give some clarity Gold

I love my facebook account

Nice post about Traderji.com - Discussion forum for Stocks Commodities & Forex - Reply to Topic. I am very impressed with the time and effort you have put into writing this story. I will give you a link on my social media blog. All the best!