Get Free RT data in Rt mode in Amiroker

I have tried but the file name in the format folder of amibroker is aqd and not as aqd.format. Anyway i tried to copy and open it in notepad. It opened and made corrections as suggeted in the word document like
# AmiQuote daily download format (.AQD extension)
# Revision 1.1 (previous version had missing Date_MDY field)
# Revision 1.2 (added $STRICT 1)
# Revised for RT data from ***** in Rt mode
$FORMAT Ticker,FullName,Close,Date_MDY,Time,Skip,Skip,Skip,Skip,Volume
$SKIPLINES 0
$SEPARATOR ,
$DEBUG 1
$AUTOADD 1
$CONT 1
$GROUP 254
$BREAKONERR 0
$STRICT 1
again file saved with changed name aqd.format.rt. it saves in the .txt format.
Now the problem is that this file can only be used if it is in the format of aqd file which i am not able to do as the system is not giving option. I use vista home basic.
Anybody to guide.

orderflow13

is there any solution of error msg ' insufficient data available' . Amibroker refuse to show day chart gone through each and every step ( felt like a scientist ) and found result is nothing !! i heard some one say feed historic intra data, where to get ? tried it from investbulls, and imported one month data using wizard but intra day graph is blank

S S

is there any solution of error msg ' insufficient data available' . Amibroker refuse to show day chart gone through each and every step ( felt like a scientist ) and found result is nothing !! i heard some one say feed historic intra data, where to get ? tried it from investbulls, and imported one month data using wizard but intra day graph is blank
Hi!

You have to start with a new folder for the data base, and when you creat the new database, and select the name fo that database, at the bottom of that window, you need to select the "Base Time Interval" as 1 minute.

Like you have 'd' 'w' 'm' for Day, Week, Month, this database shall also have 'i' and 'h'

THEN you get the data in, choosing the 'i' option, and when the data is available, yo could see the hourly/daily/weekly/monthly details of this data, for the period the data is imported.

Minimum 3 bars are needed, which means that after the import starts, the bars shall statr appearing after 3 minutes.

Cheers!
SS

Hello Hetal333

When the amiquote retrives the data the first 10-15 minutes time stamp gets imprinted as "PM" and later 'AM". this 10-15 min data stayes ahead of the chart all of the time. Is there any solution for getting the data in AM throughout the session
Has anybody been able to find a way out of this ........ if so pls post for the benefit of all.

Hello
I promised to share with the secret to how to get Rt data in amiroker in Rt mode completly free without any use of 3rd party progs
The method is posted in the enclosed .doc file

For Rt data of futures& options from PIB to ami
I suggest using PIB2ab Free either of cemcompuset

The swares link is in the sware developemnt section of this grp

I hope Traderji makes this msg sticky as it is helpfull to all.

Happy Trading

hetal
could u plz help me in getting backfills?

Error message

I tried to get real time data from yahoo as per your instructions but it flashes an message"Missing ASCII importer format defination file;
c:\program files\amibroker\Formats\aqd.format
Can not import with out this file.
You have to reinstall this software(or place the file manually)"
Can anybody help me to solve this problem? thanx

dear sir,
i have also same problem toget yohoo rt data.please give solution if you have solved.
c:\program files\amibroker\Formats\aqd.format
Can not import with out this file.
You have to reinstall this software(or place the file manually

It blocked my amibroker, it said get a legal copy, ab legal version kaha se laayu