Fundamental picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes..you can buy the oversold nifty & sensex stocks...since the "Bank of Japan" & "US FED" didnt hike the int. rates..these news are very positive for the stock market

diosys

yes you would get provided you have them in your demat account on the record date

yes you would get provided you have them in your demat account on the record date
Read the nakul comment from moneytimes i have faith on him.

"Hi,
You have a good strategy.Borrowing money and also pay it as soon as market goes up.
I am still not sure whether market will cross the previous high in 2-3 months.
I have cited the reasons in my back post and am again writing it here for sake of others who have missed it.
1) Interest Rate is going up.
2)Inflation is over 6% which use to hover arounf 4.5 -5.
3)FII flow is getting quized.
4)Danger of Yen Appreciation on Carry Trade buisness.
5)Chinese Economy overheating
6)Our Economy is Overheating.
7)Government is making things difficult for Industries as to curb inflation.
8)Sub Prime Lending Loans debecale in USA.

Well,I was optimistic after May debacle because these all 8 reasons were not there and hence I made a projection then that Sensex will cross 12700 and it came out TRUE.
But all these reasons have surfaced recently and we have to carefully observe on all the above 8 reasons.
For inflation to come down atleast 2 months will be needed.
Interest rate is another dragger.If it remains constant then also good.
Be alert from Apr next half and May.There is another reason why I am catiuous. In April the Election is taking place in UP which is the biggest constitunency.And the results will start pouring in around 12 th May or 17th May.Nor sure about the date.If congress losses, which I feel can be the case, then get ready for a MAY Mayhem.
Things will get better only after June End.And it may happen that we may see 11100,10300 or even 9800 by that time.NOt sure about the numbers.They may get achieved but may not happen as well.
I adivce utmost care be taken while investing now."

Regards,
Rajeev(nakul at mmb)

Read the nakul comment from moneytimes i have faith on him.

"Hi,
You have a good strategy.Borrowing money and also pay it as soon as market goes up.
I am still not sure whether market will cross the previous high in 2-3 months.
I have cited the reasons in my back post and am again writing it here for sake of others who have missed it.
1) Interest Rate is going up.
2)Inflation is over 6% which use to hover arounf 4.5 -5.
3)FII flow is getting quized.
4)Danger of Yen Appreciation on Carry Trade buisness.
5)Chinese Economy overheating
6)Our Economy is Overheating.
7)Government is making things difficult for Industries as to curb inflation.
8)Sub Prime Lending Loans debecale in USA.

Well,I was optimistic after May debacle because these all 8 reasons were not there and hence I made a projection then that Sensex will cross 12700 and it came out TRUE.
But all these reasons have surfaced recently and we have to carefully observe on all the above 8 reasons.
For inflation to come down atleast 2 months will be needed.
Interest rate is another dragger.If it remains constant then also good.
Be alert from Apr next half and May.There is another reason why I am catiuous. In April the Election is taking place in UP which is the biggest constitunency.And the results will start pouring in around 12 th May or 17th May.Nor sure about the date.If congress losses, which I feel can be the case, then get ready for a MAY Mayhem.
Things will get better only after June End.And it may happen that we may see 11100,10300 or even 9800 by that time.NOt sure about the numbers.They may get achieved but may not happen as well.
I adivce utmost care be taken while investing now."

Regards,
Rajeev(nakul at mmb)
TIME TO EXIT:

Deep correction in IT sector expected. infosys may correct till 1800.
sensex BELOW 9500 is possible. I am 100% confident that things are going worst.

"The US will make air attack on Iran at 4 a.m by local time on April 6,"
Debka website, close to Israeli intelligence bodies reports quoting the
sources in Russian intelligence bodies.

One of the famous Zurich axioms says, " When the
ship is sinking, jump, don't pray." :)

Ahmed

TIME TO EXIT:

"The US will make air attack on Iran at 4 a.m by local time on April 6,"
Debka website, close to Israeli intelligence bodies reports quoting the
sources in Russian intelligence bodies.
Ahmed
Happy to see that your prediction went wrong and the market has started giving positive signals.

-Narendra

Happy to see that your prediction went wrong and the market has started giving positive signals.

-Narendra
ya agree with u. but still downside can't be violated. Use these spurt to systematic withdraw some money and be with cash. Market could touch 13500 also but watchout the infy result and industrial production fig. which is very important before that one can't say bull started.

Ahmed

Status
Not open for further replies.