Free realtime software

I use NT on a daily basis and i don't find it buggy or slow. Its quite fast actually.
Again, it is, my friend, it is.

NT is also more user friendly then AB, that's why i AB is not very useful.

How come other charting applications are easy to use?.
Good for you, so live with it. Both are your opinion to which I don't agree as I know how easy and powerful it is to use once you have read the manual. And since this is a quite active AB section here you surely won't find many agreeing with you. On a final note I would never interchange AB with thousands of inferior Ninjatraders handed to me. So I think we have made our case here. Let's agree to disagree.

Guys,....better open AB NT debate thread.....both are neither free nor realtime.....so both does not suit the title of the thread.
Regarding not being free you are right. Regarding not being real-time you are wrong. I agree stopping this debate but that guy started it because he couldn't read again.

Guys,....better open AB NT debate thread.....both are neither free nor mealtime.....so both does not suit the title of the thread.
In addition I just read the first post of this thread for the first time and it's not about free software in general but free data feeding to Amibroker. And this section here is Amibroker section. Then a clueless troll appeared who neither can't read nor can't find preferences of a software. Nuff said

Ami is not for the faint of heart. It has some serious power under its hood and when you have so much power, there is always a learning curve. It runs circles around other charting software when it comes to its scripting and rendering engine.
But most non-coders find the software very daunting. Such people should stick to MS and its likes. Having used MS for a while, I can say that it is like comparing chalk and cheese (Hint: AB is not the chalk.).

kaly422000

No, i do not say that in stress.

Let me tell you why i think Amibroker is the worst charting application.

So far i have tried installing the application twice,and every time i installed it. I couldn't find a way to get nse EOD into it. User interface is not very friendly and charts don't look clean and clear to do any proper analysis. Even getting a simple chart with candlestick was difficult and i have tried and tested all charting application available.

Chartnexus and ninjatrader are the some of the best out there. They are

1.easy to import nse data , with a click of a button.
2. Charts look very clean and clear. NT charts look very professional grade.
3. Easy to navigate the UI.

Overall chartnexus and NT are simple , easy and free to use.

Amibroker has not been able to do the above 3 points at all, and it's not free.

I m not saying Amibroker is bad for everyone. It's just not a very friendly and professional quality charting application. If you find it easy to use, good for you.

Again, i m no expert and i do not want to push my views on anyone. Everyone has their choice and they should be happy with it.
first bring the symbol pane as in ami in nt. i also use nt, yes visually may be better but when u try to briing more scrips , u have to open more than one window . last result hang and cpu become hot. if u have problem with data , try metastock and import the data to ami . getting long (eg 15 yrs ascii data ) his torical data for ami may be dificult without a good vender.

Hi Everybody,

I have opened my DMAT account with sharekhan and invested Rs 20,000 in that but don't know what to do now. I am really confused about which stock I should buy. I want a tool which can tell me what shares to buy and what shares to sell. I want a complete stock market tips provider specially stock tips for intraday.
If any one have any suggestions fulfilling my requirements, share here please!

do u use the pro version of chartnexus. but ab give u max no sheets to use different indicater or trading system
It doesn't matter which sw you use. Are you making money EOD?.

I m just going to ignore certain ignorant troll , who just waste time arguing AB the best thing out there..