Free DesiTraderMall MCX EOD data

I wish DTM paid me for this :)

Anyway i would love to have this whole process automated in a single exe file, in any case if i were a programmer and automated the above process then why would i give you guys for free, just kidding, actually seriously ..

If you feel the above is tiring/complicated then pay dtm, you dont get convenience for FREE!

However all that i can say is that this whole process takes less than a minute for me, i guess the images are intimidating... Just follow the brief instructions below and see if it helps

1)Download the Bhavcopy and save it in C:\ drive as data.csv
2)Open the excel file (convertor.xls) and run the Macro
3)The converted file is dtm.csv which is a clone of DTM data which you can import in amibroker.

if you run into problems refer the screen shots i posted..

@pra1698, i suppose you're using internet explorer, no problem just use "Save Target As" instead of "Save Link As"

and

@sage2004, Were you using DTM data ? use this guide only if you have used DTM data until it went paid and now want to save 500Rs on their subscription. FYI it takes me under a minute to convert data.

@pra1698, i suppose you're using internet explorer, no problem just use "Save Target As" instead of "Save Link As"

and

@sage2004, Were you using DTM data ? use this guide only if you have used DTM data until it went paid and now want to save 500Rs on their subscription. FYI it takes me under a minute to convert data.
ohhh by GOD:):)

Its so simple after doing it:clapping:

But as useal I have Metastock pro:confused:

SO what i do now

Pra1968, guess this will help you http://www.traderji.com/metastock/21624-how-import-text-data-files-metastock.html (ht tp://ww w.trade rji.c m/metast ock/21624-how-import-text-data-files-metas tock.ht ml remove all spaces)

As i mentioned earlier, refer to this thread only if you miss the free data given by DTM otherwise it makes no sense converting MCX data to DTM data and then importing it. You can as well import MCX data directly into Metastock/Amibroker