Free Astrology Help On Stocks

vssoma

To all,
Please refer to my old mail. I am neither a share market expert nor astrologer. I am trying to forecast as per my little knowledge. I am doing calculation only for day trading due to shortage of time. Any one can ask one question before 7.00 a.m. for the same day trading by writing question and any one number between 1 to 249(including 1 and 249). I shall try to answer before 9.00 a.m. But one should answer whether my answer is correct or not. It will help to modify/change the formula for better prediction in future.
HAPPY EARNING.
kpsaxena
dear,
if it is formula....is it possible to share with us...teach us, how to guess the nifty direction....

Dear VSSOMA,
As desired by you, I am sending views I learnt.
Horoscope at the time of opening stock market is the key point. Formulas(formulae) in astrology I know are as follows:
1. Asc. sub lord ,
2. Moon sub sub lord,
3. 5th house sub lords deposited in the sub of a planet,
signifying improving houses namely 2,6 & 11,
One will earn profit.

vssoma

Dear VSSOMA,
As desired by you, I am sending views I learnt.
Horoscope at the time of opening stock market is the key point. Formulas(formulae) in astrology I know are as follows:
1. Asc. sub lord ,
2. Moon sub sub lord,
3. 5th house sub lords deposited in the sub of a planet,
signifying improving houses namely 2,6 & 11,
One will earn profit.
dear,
thank you for your reply and sharing your formula.....
if i choose number 6, can you tell me with detailed calculation....what could be my fate tomorrow.......and my full name is venkata swamy
thank you once again....krishan prakash ji....

No, I can not tell. Please go through my previous mail. Tomorrow before 7.00 a.m. you send the question along with number. I do calculation of day trading for the same day.I do not calculate for next day.

vssoma

No, I can not tell. Please go through my previous mail. Tomorrow before 7.00 a.m. you send the question along with number. I do calculation of day trading for the same day.I do not calculate for next day.
thank you.....i'll try to post my question before 7:00 AM.

Every body is talking today of downfall. But planets position is telling that there are chances of Nifty increases to some extent in second half due to venus in sixth house from moon..Please trade as per own risk and wisdom.
HAPPY EARNING.