forextrading in india-few questions?

hi,first of all i want to know is it legal to trade forex in india?
2.which payment processor you use for trading forex?
3.if you are using lr,did you have any problems of bank asking any questions that how you got money?
4.if it is not legal,can we all tarders put a request to rbi to allow international brokers and allow forextrading?
please share your views

3.if you are using lr,did you have any problems of bank asking any questions that how you got money?
4.if it is not legal,can we all tarders put a request to rbi to allow international brokers and allow forextrading?
please share your views
It is 'technically' illegal.
But you can do it by not mentioning 'forex trading' via your bank account through
paypal or moneybookers

please share your views
There is an option where you can open account with the broker who has office in India. They have the option to fund the trading account through Indian Banks and withdrawal can be done to our own savings account in INR.

AR1002

There is an option where you can open account with the broker who has office in India. They have the option to fund the trading account through Indian Banks and withdrawal can be done to our own savings account in INR.

AR1002
no such brokers exist, I think.
Lr is a way one can adopt and trade even with out a bank account. But beware of Lr sccammers

no such brokers exist, I think.
Lr is a way one can adopt and trade even with out a bank account. But beware of Lr sccammers

Yes, there is a broker which accepts payment to fund the mt4 platform through Indian banks. I am a forex trader and using this service for the last 1 1/2 years.

For more details please PM me and I can help you to open an account.

ar1002

Yes, there is a broker which accepts payment to fund the mt4 platform through Indian banks. I am a forex trader and using this service for the last 1 1/2 years.

ar1002
thanks for the information. I am now trading with an overseas broker and no problems yet.

ar1002
posting the details in the open forum will benefit all the members.