Forex chat app

i would like to launch a dedicated forex chat app where i can have several chat rooms in it and it is all real time including sending push notifications and allowing users to receive push notifications when there are new messages in the chats.

Can anyone recommend a software that can do this and get the apps live in the app stores?

Chatwing currently does this for websites and communities including forex and stock trading, it works really well.

I chat sometimes on a stock trading website in their chatwing chat room and then i have the same chatroom available on my iPhone from that stock communities native iOS app. The entire chat solution is powered by Chatwing and has all the features like push notifications and both iOS + Android versions.
I would talk to chatwing if you want this.

just tested the chatwing app builder and can confirm the app wizard available makes it straightforward to create an app. nice feature, the app supports Google admob ads so you can display banner ads and make money.

Chatwing currently does this for websites and communities including forex and stock trading, it works really well.

I chat sometimes on a stock trading website in their chatwing chat room and then i have the same chatroom available on my iPhone from that stock communities native iOS app. The entire chat solution is powered by Chatwing and has all the features like push notifications and both iOS + Android versions.
I would talk to chatwing if you want this.
Thank you your recommendation here. Even myself tested ChatWing chat app already. Superb one. The main thing i like ChatWing because I can talk to lot's of people using one chat room. Even I can send private message as well if I need. :)

Seems to be interesting ChatWing app for chat app about Forex. There are many features of this app like sending private message and easily connect with people for only forex discussion.

Yeah there are many more applications, which you could check out and select the best one, there are many features introduced in Whatsapp too.

I messed up there sorry, I wanted to say that there are certain features which whatsapp also includes like calling and video calling which is newly introduced, I thought we are just talking about the app, but didn't read that it was the Forex App. My bad. Sorry again and yeah it is really very nice app.