Fanatic's View !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanaticTrader

You are doing the good work here Mate....

Keep going...
Hey Talisman, thankx a lot for the encouragement. I'm still a novice trader and just trying to share whatever I am learning. So far I've found that if we keep things simple we are bound to gain in most of the trades :)

FanaticTrader

Hi friend,

This is Krishan, i am new to trading, i am unable to understand this charts, and i am unable to estimate market situation, could u plz help me how to understand this charts.

thanking you
Hi Krishan,

Welcome to this mad world :) . As for your query can you detail out your question as what would you like to know in these charts?

FanaticTrader

Fanatic bhai Is it good to enter Anant Raj Ind at current price for a very short term ?
Hey KoolDude,

If I look at EOD charts for Anant Raj Ind, It seems to have good support of 144 levels. In case it breaks down 144 level at closing it might free fall to its next support zone of 132 levels. Moreover with bearish long leg Doji formation and bearish engulfing formation which indicates a possible reversal of the current uptrend to a new downtrend, right now its safe to stay away from this counter if you have a short term outlook. One can look for some good buying oppurtunities at 126 levels.

Again as I keep mentioning, please do take exp advice from others. I am still newbie in this :)

Hey KoolDude,

If I look at EOD charts for Anant Raj Ind, It seems to have good support of 144 levels. In case it breaks down 144 level at closing it might free fall to its next support zone of 132 levels. Moreover with bearish long leg Doji formation and bearish engulfing formation which indicates a possible reversal of the current uptrend to a new downtrend, right now its safe to stay away from this counter if you have a short term outlook. One can look for some good buying oppurtunities at 126 levels.

Again as I keep mentioning, please do take exp advice from others. I am still newbie in this :)
Thank you. I will stay away from Anant Raj Ind. as I wanted to invest for a very short term. Thanks again

FanaticTrader

Date : 22nd October 2009
Scrip : Abhishek Ind
View : Bullish

Abhishek Ind counter made an intresting move today in falling market. It made an upmove of over 6% with over 9L shares being traded. Now, with positive breakout and trendline support at close ot 14.5 this can head northward for short term gains.

Disclaimer : I do not accept responsibility for financial decesions taken by forum members on the basis on information provided herein. The aim is to provide a reasonably accurate pircture related to oppurtunities based information.

columbus

Scrip : Abhishek Ind
Better to avoid ABHISHEK for the time being
as it does not look good and a penny stock
also.

FanaticTrader

Scrip : Aftek

Another counter under 20 levels. With price touching 21 DMA supported by large trade volumes than regular ones and formation of Inverted Hammer this counter can give some profits in this falling market.

Disclaimer : I do not accept responsibility for financial decesions taken by forum members on the basis on information provided herein. The aim is to provide a reasonably accurate pircture related to oppurtunities based information.

Status
Not open for further replies.