Fanatic's View !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanaticTrader

Aptech has taken a good beating in past few trading sessions. Currently it is trading at 192 levels which is close to its immediate support at 185. With bullish 3 gaps down formation, imporving RSI and stochs turing from below, price can retrace from 38.2% fibo levels.

[Disclaimer : I do not accept responsibility for financial decesions taken by forum members on the basis on information provided herein. The aim is to provide a reasonably accurate pircture related to oppurtunities based information.

FanaticTrader

With improving RSI, and strong volume support, this counter seems to have taken a breakout and is currently trading at its immediate resistance @ 51 levels. If this counter manages to maintain this level, it can shoot up to 58 levels in quick time.

Disclaimer : This is not a recommendation/ solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but FT's view on indian stock market. I assume no responsibility for any opinion or statement made in this blog. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgment in trading. Readers shall solely be responsible for profit/loss.

Last edited:

FanaticTrader

RCOM is hovering around its important immediate resistance levels of 183-185.Newsitem in yesterday's Financial express of states that lot of PE funds and FII have shown huge interest in India`s telecom sector due to compelling valuations and they are incresing their stakes in telecom stocks. It it manages to break 183 barrier it looks good to head north.

Disclaimer : This is not a recommendation/ solicitation of any order to buy or sell, but FT's view on indian stock market. I assume no responsibility for any opinion or statement made in this blog. Readers are urged to exercise their own judgment in trading. Readers shall solely be responsible for profit/loss.

FanaticTrader

First of all wishing all members of Traderji Forum a very very Happy New Year...Well I've been out of touch with wired world for some time and today after a long time I get chance to be back.

I was going thru DLF chart yesterday and on daily charts it looks good.

DLF given a trendline breakout with strong volumes and has taken support on upward trend line and has touched 389 levels 3 times in near past. Counter has retraced 38.2% from its recent low of 325 levels. Any close over 389 levels with strong volume support can push the price to 420-422 levels and one can keep stop loss of 382.

Critics are most welcome :)

Disclaimer : FT does not accept responsibility for financial decesions taken by forum members on the basis on information provided herein. The aim is to provide a reasonably accurate pircture related to oppurtunities based information.

FanaticTrader

Another stock which looks good for near term is EKC. The products for EKC include high pressure seamless cylinders for industrial gases and CNG applications, cylinders cascades, jumbo cylinders and jumbo skids. EKC caters to the automobile, industrial gas, defence and other application sectors.

EKC counter has given a trendline breakout with good volumes. One can go long in this counter on current levels (155-157) and stay invested for some time.

Disclaimer : FT does not accept responsibility for financial decesions taken by forum members on the basis on information provided herein. The aim is to provide a reasonably accurate pircture related to oppurtunities based information.

FanaticTrader

Is Adhunik Metals all set to head north?

Adhunik Metals is forming a classical rouding bottom pattern on weekly charts, a possible reversal is on cards. Currently counter is at 119 levels which has been a strong resistance and price has completed 38.2% retracement from its low of 23-24 levels. A breakout on these levels supported with good volumes can take this counter to new swing highs.

FanaticTrader

I am really tempted to put up this one counter for discussion. Suzlon is def forming a intresting pattern on daily charts. Even tough prices are heading north but with the same volumes are drying.

Is this Volume Divergance?

Status
Not open for further replies.