Export Intraday Data to Excel

Hi, if any amibroker guruji can help me export volume candlestick data from amibroker to excel I would be very thankful

I need to export intraday open, high, low, close for each bar for chart below:

It is volume candle chart. Every candle prints after 1000, so for every 1000 contract there is different open high low close

I have read amibroker help for last 1 week and also many many pages on here using the search function for over last 3 days to export this type of intraday data but nothing is working.

First I try simple go to mbol > quote editor > copy/paste into excel. But this is copy and pasting different data in minutes which is not what is on chart. Then I tried the following code from amibroker help guide http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=327&hilite=SECOND and I get too many syntax error.

I am not very good at programming and just begin amibroker few months ago. I have been trading for many years and I never before found anything most difficult to use like this platform. Even most simple supposed to be right click function is for phd level people. Maybe if some experienced amibroker guruji can help I will appreciate very much because I don't know how to do this export. Thank you for all your help.

Attachments

VTC

Hi, if any amibroker guruji can help me export volume candlestick data from amibroker to excel I would be very thankful

I need to export intraday open, high, low, close for each bar for chart below:

First I try simple go to mbol > quote editor > copy/paste into excel. But this is copy and pasting different data in minutes which is not what is on chart. Then I tried the following code from amibroker help guide http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=327&hilite=SECOND and I get too many syntax error.

Thank you for all your help.
Please try this afl:
Filter = 1;
Addcolumn(O,"Open");
Addcolumn(H,"High");
Addcolumn(L,"Low");
Addcolumn(C,"Close");
Addcolumn(V,"Volume");
Menu: Analysis -> Auto Analysis -> Pick this afl -> Explore -> File -> Name this file and where to save.
Good luck to you.

Please try this afl:

Menu: Analysis -> Auto Analysis -> Pick this afl -> Explore -> File -> Name this file and where to save.
Good luck to you.

You are a great personality, thank you for the code help. But code is giving Daily bar output, the data requires to extract is OHLC of volume candle chart. Each candle bar is for 5000 shares so no need to print the volume. Only open high low and close for each candle bar for history of the Amibroker database for 5000volume bar setting. Maybe you can propose another solution?