Existing mutual funds to continue or not

I have invested in the following mutual funds for long term goals. Please suggest if the below funds are good one to continue ?

As the market is not good right now please suggest if i can continue investing further or not.

SBI Blue chip fund direct (g) -- 3000 ( last 2 years)
SBI Magnum Equity ESG Fund Direct Growth - 3000 (Last 2 years)

Motilal oswal multicap 35 fund direct growth - 3000 (Last 1.5 years )

All these funds are in negative right now.

CougarTrader

SIP for we retailers is best in todays market since we would be accumulating and be able to reap the harvest in the long term... If you have a time horizon of 5-10 years ahead, this correction is a boon for investors because valuations are ought to become cheap... Even if Nifty falls to 7000, even if in quarters to come GDP falls to 4% please continue to SIP... As growth resumes which has to happen in due course this cheap accumulation will give you multi-fold return in long term... Whatever you do, please do not let go that multi-cap fund for next 5 years...

In the mean time, if you want to invest fresh cash on top of your ongoing SIP, as per current market scenario I would suggest lumpsum into debt funds like ICICI Prudential Constant Maturity Gilt Fund for next 3-5 years.

This way you would stay invested in Equity to accumulate using SIP while market corrects and prepares for next bull run and at the same time offset yourself with risk-free return...

If you don't like any of these then simply lumpsum into National Savings Certificate (NSC) for next 5 years (cannot exit before maturity) for absolutely risk free ~44% return...