Excel Softwares

saivenkat

Pivottrading.co.in tool : Nifty Equity Commodity Swing Trader

This is in EXE format and written in JAVA. Main file you can download from respective website.

BUT if you are reluctant to use an EXE file then you can use its "JAR" file of java.

Nifty Equity Commodity Swing Trader in Java format:

http://www.************/file/9ezMWdh6ce/NiftySwinger.html ......... read Reason :)

Additionally if you want to know in background what it does ..... Use "DJ Java Decompiler"

or "Jd GUI" !!!

:confused::confused::confused:Easy to bypass machine code/expiry registration !!! ...( Machine code : MAC address+ C drive serial number) !
:confused::confused::confused:
Hint: One can also build Excel file using its response as it's collecting all call/data from here: http://www.pivottrading.in/niftySignal/
Avii bro..

Thanks a lot for sharing..

Never expected this ..

I request you to explain.. how to overcome the registration and expiry process.

Where to find the ( Machine code : MAC address+ C drive serial number) !
Can anyone.. explain how to overcome the registration/expiry process..:)

ajeetsingh

Nifty Morning 01

Robo Calls

Positional Pair Trade

Online Tips 01

are operational now!

Generate Your Calls yourself, Forever!

If you find any file in my folder not working then report here, i will do needful.

ajeetsingh

dear ajeet,
i downloaded some sheets and when i try to open it's giving the following error....

screenshot windows
There is a link in all the excel downloads by ajeetsingh to download the addin "For this excel to work properly, kindly install this addin first"
Download and install this first.

I too had the same issue, after installing the addin, its fine now
Please download again and if problem persists then i will post raw excel file

I will post some excel softwares which help in trading, which I downloaded from other websites.
I am not the developer of excel files so for any type of passwords, please mail directly to uploader, on email mentioned in excel itself.
I am using them free of cost (All are free) thats why sharing here.
Have you come across an excel based system to track Thomas demark system?

maneverfix

ajeetsingh