Excel sheet for tracking market indices

Thanks for reply Mr.Prabhat but i don't have knowledge about link and software..will you explain exatly nse gives it stock wise not maturity wise means what ?...if i will understand what type of data you want, may be i can help u for this , in nse fobhavcopy there is expiry date and in nse get quote there also have expiry date is this not enough for you ? sorry i m Zero about software so may be like foolish question.

Sunny1

HI , I am having problem in updating sheet. because I use open office.
can you make it compatible with open office. I dont have MS office

raj001

Dear Traderji members,

Attached is the excel sheet for tracking stock market Indices. Just press Refresh button on any of the sheets and all the sheets will be refreshed)

(In case some error occurs while refreshing, close the sheet without saving and open again)

Prabhat

PS - You need to be connected to Internet for this
excellent work dear... wanted to know whether we can sort it as per our needs.. i tried but its getting soretd alphabetically only... i want it by 5ge of price change

Thanks for reply Mr.Prabhat but i don't have knowledge about link and software..will you explain exatly nse gives it stock wise not maturity wise means what ?...if i will understand what type of data you want, may be i can help u for this , in nse fobhavcopy there is expiry date and in nse get quote there also have expiry date is this not enough for you ? sorry i m Zero about software so may be like foolish question.
Hi Amit,

I need some site where all fno quotes are given on one or two pages

Prabhat