Even Zerodha also has some problem

GuluGulu

I faced this two times. Once about two months back and another 2 days back and thought should write about this.

2 months back, 20 Nos. of GOLDBEES were missing from my trading account.
2 days back, 4 Nos. of SBIN were missing.

Although they are showed perfectly in the EOD contract note they send....and in the Demat Holding ledger.

The problem was, they were not showing in the trading terminal and I was not able to trade in time.

I called and wrote them back with giving details of CN # and buy/sell details...then they credited the securities within few minutes. Last time Bharath called me and told there might be some technical problem.

So Guys, please check your actual buy/sell, CN and holding everyday without fail with every broker.

GG

Zerodha

I faced this two times. Once about two months back and another 2 days back and thought should write about this.

Although they are showed perfectly in the EOD contract note they send....and in the Demat Holding ledger.

The problem was, they were not showing in the trading terminal and I was not able to trade in time.

I called and wrote them back with giving details of CN # and buy/sell details...then they credited the securities within few minutes. Last time Bharath called me and told there might be some technical problem.

So Guys, please check your actual buy/sell, CN and holding everyday without fail with every broker.

GG
Couldn't keep away from writing on this thread... ;)...

As Bharat must have already written:

How the system works is the day you buy shares it would be showing to you in your trade book. The next day the shares would be showing under T1 holdings from where you can sell them. However the next day ie on the second day after you have bought them the shares would not show anywhere as the process of settlement would be underway and hence you cannot sell them that day. Subsequently you can sell these shares which show in your Holdings on the NOW terminal.

This is not an issue at all... Happy Diwali...

GG
Gulu Dude....you sounded big...but then was a wisper in the end...your day to day issues....solves with your broker directly...not here....pls....this is a very important place....where in we real value people quotes.....u real not game...

Hi all,

this is my first post as I am new to this place and also recently opened account with zerodha.

I am having real pain in using it.

I just buyed one stock yesterday and wanted to sell it off today. I don't know how to sell it off online(trade.zerodha.com).
I am seeing the stocks under "T1 HOLDINGS".

please guys how do i sell it off?

Regards.

TradeRaid

Hi all,

this is my first post as I am new to this place and also recently opened account with zerodha.

I am having real pain in using it.

I just buyed one stock yesterday and wanted to sell it off today. I don't know how to sell it off online(trade.zerodha.com).
I am seeing the stocks under "T1 HOLDINGS".

please guys how do i sell it off?

Regards.
Very easy to sell it off... Simply select the scrip from your market watch, place a sell order for the quantity that you have or lesser. Choose CNC as the product type and submit. :)

absolute.zero

GG
I don't think this to happen. Seems some confusions.
Please clarify contacting Zerodha.