Eod Data Backup For Amibroker, Metastock Or Tradestation

Hi Swagat,
1. Have you considered the NSE data file posted by Sowmya in Neat and Clean Database thread? I think Sowmya has adjusted the data up to that date for bonus and split. If you can add adjusted data to that file for the remaining period, I think that will do the job.
I'm using that historical database provided by Soumya. But I think the database is still not completely neat - some scripts have to be bonus/split adjusted. Even then its a great work by Soumya.

Praveen.

RSI

I'm using that historical database provided by Soumya. But I think the database is still not completely neat - some scripts have to be bonus/split adjusted. Even then its a great work by Soumya.

Praveen.
I think you are referring to neat and clean data base provided by Sowmya and not the fibotrader data base. Even in neat and clean database of Sowmya, there is no BSE data. If you are referring to fibotrader data base, then I have two questions. Can it be used in Amibroker or Metastock? If so how?
Regards
R. S. Iyer

I think you are referring to neat and clean data base provided by Sowmya and not the fibotrader data base. Even in neat and clean database of Sowmya, there is no BSE data. If you are referring to fibotrader data base, then I have two questions. Can it be used in Amibroker or Metastock? If so how?
Regards
R. S. Iyer
Correct. I'm referring Clean DB and not his fibotrader one.