Drop Your Questions Only Here

Knowledge In Future & Option And Equity

HI,
I am a new member of Traderji I want to gain knowledge in Future and Option and normal trading. I came across so many E-books in Traderji. I am confused:confused::confused::confused:

What is your take on Prajay Engineers. It is available at low valuations and has show some good historical growth. It is a well known name in Hyderabad and has some decent land banks. Yet the stock has not been part of any of the recent rallys.

hii my seniors and friends over here.I m a short term trader(2-4weeks).i wld like to invest 10K next week in the share priced max Rs-200.is a right time to invest when SENSEX n NIFTY both are @ high benchmark.if so then can u kindly advice me the stocks priced max -200 for short term trading.Thnx in advance

hii my seniors and friends over here.I m a short term trader(2-4weeks).i wld like to invest 10K next week in the share priced max Rs-200.is a right time to invest when SENSEX n NIFTY both are @ high benchmark.if so then can u kindly advice me the stocks priced max -200 for short term trading.Thnx in advance
Hold your investment programme for one week:)

FP1

xapag,

less than 200 ,I would advise you for stocks like Reliance energy,JP hYDRO, nAG FER, rELIANCE PETRO. these are sureshot multibaggesrs .Please thank me after you have made decent money.

Regards,

Formose