Does Fibonacci levels help you find out the bottoms?

Does fibonacci Retracement level hepls you to find out the bottoms?

• Yes

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Cant Say?

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters

renu daga

darsh,,,u mistook me,,i had already metioned,,,in daily basis nifty eod chart...
not on weekly/ monthly...!!!
on daily....fib counts the retracement..not teh bottoms out,,,,bottom out means,,,,,,the mkt hs ended or any scrip has ended in terms of trend in which it was trending,,,,that is down trend,,and now u can catch,,,since it has bottomed out were demand si inc/ and less supply....
where buying is much / and selling is less...
stcok test thoses levls agian / again...
WELL,,,THESE WERE MY VIEWS,,,NOTHING GOING CONTRA TO ANY BODY,,,,IF NAYONE FINDS FIB,,,SUITING HIS / HER TRADING PLATFORM...WELL GOOD...
renu

D

darsh_goswami

darsh,,,u mistook me,,i had already metioned,,,in daily basis nifty eod chart...
not on weekly/ monthly...!!!
on daily....fib counts the retracement..not teh bottoms out,,,,bottom out means,,,,,,the mkt hs ended or any scrip has ended in terms of trend in which it was trending,,,,that is down trend,,and now u can catch,,,since it has bottomed out were demand si inc/ and less supply....
where buying is much / and selling is less...
stcok test thoses levls agian / again...
WELL,,,THESE WERE MY VIEWS,,,NOTHING GOING CONTRA TO ANY BODY,,,,IF NAYONE FINDS FIB,,,SUITING HIS / HER TRADING PLATFORM...WELL GOOD...
renu
Dear Renu ,..
Just attaching a chart ,.. Not sure i m correct or not ,... but u correct me if i m wrong.
hope it can give a better idea to u how fibo works ,...
There r still some rules to use fibo.. u also need higher / lower pivot to enter ur trades ( for reference).
Ajax might throw some more lights on it ..
Regards,..
Darsh

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

bjj9126

Interesting Thread..!!

Fibonacci Levels can help to find The Pinpoint levels for reversal,

But important thing is, WHICH HIGH & LOW YOU CONSIDER FOR PLOTING THE FIBONNACI LEVELS,

Nature is always ready to help the Human,

& Fibonacci Nombers is........

THE NATURE...!!!!!

:cool:

Prakash

oxusmorouz

D

darsh_goswami

Dear Oxy ,..
Never Tried Phi ( ITs not in metastock , yeah its there in GannAlyst ). So can not comment. U better try.
Regards,..
Darsh

U

uasish

Darsh,

Phi is a Mathametical Number only,it can be put in any Software / Calculator.

Asish

AW10

In my view, Fib levels, on its own cannot indicate reversal levels. But they do work specially in liquid stocks/markets. I will prefer to use them for confirmation of trading signals that are generated by other price patterns / indicators. In my experience, most common fib level is 50% followed by 38 and 62% levels.

Happy Trading,
Anup