Discount Brokerhelp please

I was not given any reason and neither a warning. Infact I was surprised that sharing information that benefits small traders like us would be punished this way.
Don't think in this way. You, me, we are traders and should concentrate on trade only.
If finserva or whatever name is the broker they must start their own thread as per forum rules.
Are bhai forum walo ko bhi profit hona chahiye....:p Otherwise how we get a wonderful platform. Are you paying any subscription for using this forum then how this forum is providing all services and stable.

think about it.;)

iTrade

Don't think in this way. You, me, we are traders and should concentrate on trade only.
If finserva or whatever name is the broker they must start their own thread as per forum rules.
Are bhai forum walo ko bhi profit hona chahiye....:p Otherwise how we get a wonderful platform. Are you paying any subscription for using this forum then how this forum is providing all services and stable.

think about it.;)
I see..I get it now. Thanks.
And thank god we are atleast allowed to talk about them :lol:

Please don't follow cheap tactics for cheap broker. Tell them to sponsor a thread here in the forum if they are claiming to be honest. It is one of the cheap broker with their cheating tactics.

By the way Mr Gansal please provide us your contract note here in the open forum, so that we can verify the facts.
You seem to find every one cheap ..... you have a problem with every one ...why dont you post all ur replies in cheap.com...you will find cheap people like u there:mad:

iTrade

I thought i was the only one who noticed it.

The moment you talk about Finvasia , you start getting negetive replys or they get deleted

Looks like Zerodha cant handle competition
I agree someone is not being sporty here. I have asked my Finvasia relationship manager to start a thread or atleast advertise here so that everyone can benefit from what they have to offer. He said they will be doing either of it soon after their trading platform is launched.

Looks like you lost all your money to brokerages and OTHER charges:annoyed:

Do a favour on humanity and let us know which brokerage you have subscribed to:cool:
I agree someone is not being sporty here. I have asked my Finvasia relationship manager to start a thread or atleast advertise here so that everyone can benefit from what they have to offer. He said they will be doing either of it soon after their trading platform is launched.
Now we all have understood that being a cheap company, you guys can't even afford 5000/- to place an ad in d forum.
:mad::lol::mad:

Now we all have understood that being a cheap company, you guys can't even afford 5000/- to place an ad in d forum.
:mad::lol::mad:
Rani sorry Roni ..... there is something called Law of Attraction .... if u keep using the word "CHEAP" every time ......you will ATTRACT only CHEAPNESS in your life:annoyed:

U have already attracted a lot of it , altleast MEND ur ways going Forward...and attract some thing Good :cool: