Dhiraj's Best Way of Day Trading - Discussion

got AFL of 2652. are these values of buy/sell/target will be on the basis of time 10.15 only ? or these values will change ? and where is values of buy/sell/target of time 10.35 ?

ppg

yes i agree with you. Now i updated my previous post.

Thanks,
v.v.
vv: In todays trade in nifty futures ,details as follows.

16/2/09::::h:2923.70, low: 2821.10
17/2/09 at 10.15: H:2796.10 low:2777,

trade

buy:2821.40 sel:2752.25
tgt:2835.50 tgt:2738.50
sl:2793 (0.1%) stp loss:2766(0.55)

sell trade got initiated,but no tgt or stop loss acived what to do in this situation

V.V.

Today's Nifty Levels:

Buy Above : 2820.65
Target : 2834.75 ( As per 10.35 a.m. )
SL : 2792.40

Sell Below : 2763.60 Triggered @ 12.35 p.m.)
Target : 2749.80 (Achived @ 01.35 p.m.)
SL : 2791.25

Today's Trade Details :
No. of Trades : 1
Booked Profit : 13.80 Points
Net Profit : (50 * 13.80) = Rs.690 - Rs.110 (approx Brokerae & Extras) = Rs.580.

Last 5 Trading Days P/L Details :-
================================
11.02.2009 = 550.00 +
12.02.2009 = 1420.00 -
13.02.2009 = 2135.00 +
16.02.2009 = 615.00 +
17.02.2009 = 580.00 +

Net Profit = Rs.2460 (Per Lot)
================================

Thanks a Lot... DHIRAJ ji Thanks a Lot... ......!

metushar

Hi, I am new to this thread, couldn't understand a few things:

1. If you hit your stop loss/target, then is that day over or you can get into another trade (if market touches those levels) with the levels for longs and shorts defined at 10:15 am.

2. Do we make any changes in the factor or High-Low for the day after 10.15am or the initial 20 minute high-low is the Range we take.

It looks very encouraging that some system can generate 70-80% times positive results....

V.V.

1. If you hit your stop loss/target, then is that day over or you can get into another trade (if market touches those levels) with the levels for longs and shorts defined at 10:15 am.
if u have a profit using first value then do not trade back in that particular stock , money management is important if u have a loss , then suppose u double ur amount then u must increase ur profit margin slightly . that depends on u ,to make up the losses. (Courtesy: Dhiraj)

2. Do we make any changes in the factor or High-Low for the day after 10.15am or the initial 20 minute high-low is the Range we take.

we have to keep updating highs & lows after 10:35... first trade triggered or not... we do this until the first trade hits set target.... (Courtesy: Sunil)
If you have any Doubts Please Read Mother Theread : http://www.traderji.com/day-trading-stocks/25307-best-way-day-trading-2652-theory-trading.html

Regards
V.V.

Factor : FC

Factor : FC

Dear Stokinghem,
If we will get Factor in 10.15 values, we should use that factor value for that full day calculation. Here in your AFL now changed Factor value from f1 to f2. Please check this.

Sir,

chart showing H L values for whole day we have to explore list in auto analyzer at 10:15 or whatever time you prefer and save that values exploration for consideration of our theory , chart will change factor and prices accordingly new H or L in letter day time-this is limitation for calc ( this values are matter of study for diff diff time !!) one more thing preDay H L must be correctly recorded and start before 9.55 for initial H L values.

- am not sure for for closing price which is correct - at 15.30 or adjusted at 16.00 closing kindly advice

thanks for your kind evaluation

SH

Last edited:
Hi All,

I dont know why previous post of Mr. Dhiraj has been closed.

You can send me ur suggestions, i will try to update my website and tool based on ur suggestion.

Thanks,
Sohan ( http://www.traderji.com/day-trading-stocks/day-trading-stocks/..... )

Isn't it because of people like you??? :mad:

People who want to exploit others work for own benefit

Aren't you promoting your blog here on this site using Dhiraj's system as bait?

Isn’t this a commercial venture for you, disguised as altruistic operation :eek:

Don't you plan to earn from adverts by increasing hits using all these tools you are promoting here?

Do you disclose to unsuspecting users about the hits you generate to your blog (all in the background), when the user keeps your documents / HTML pages open throughout the day?

Now here's a Sugestion you asked for:

Make full disclosure to all the users about, besides doing the 2652 calculations how you benift by generating hits to your site.

There are many who would not mind a bit of bandwidth and would be happy to generate some revenue for you, but not disclosing it is dishonest on your part.

Good I had it off my Chest :)

Isn't it because of people like you??? :mad:

People who want to exploit others work for own benefit

Aren't you promoting your blog here on this site using Dhiraj's system as bait?

Isnt this a commercial venture for you, disguised as altruistic operation :eek:

Don't you plan to earn from adverts by increasing hits using all these tools you are promoting here?

Do you disclose to unsuspecting users about the hits you generate to your blog (all in the background), when the user keeps your documents / HTML pages open throughout the day?

Now here's a Sugestion you asked for:

Make full disclosure to all the users about, besides doing the 2652 calculations how you benift by generating hits to your site.

There are many who would not mind a bit of bandwidth and would be happy to generate some revenue for you, but not disclosing it is dishonest on your part.

Good I had it off my Chest :)
I don't understand how does it matter to you if sohan is earning some money!!
Are you zealous because you are not capable enough to create such tools and hence earn money from google ads?
Or are you zealous just because that's your nature??
Good site Sohan.. Keep it up :)
--------TIZ