Deccan Gold Mines

praveen taneja

its a direct proxy 2 spot gold price ....the other one is SIRPUR GOLD.....
spot prices should b watched closely 2 track these 2 counters:)
Sir pur gold sir ke uper se nikal gayaa:confused::confused:
I am asking about stock mkt is there still sign left of bull run yet to start???

sudoku1

Sir pur gold sir ke uper se nikal gayaa:confused:
I am asking about stock mkt is there still sign left of bull run yet to start???
:confused:
is there still sign left of bull run yet to start???[/

the bull run HAS already started from march 2009 onwards & still blossoming on every pessimism on left out feeling for those who didnt believe in this rally.....:)

i guess u mean 2 say ' is there more steam left for further rise ?'

Last edited:

praveen taneja

the bull run HAS already started from march 2009 onwards & still blossoming on every pessimism on left out feeling for those who didnt believe in this rally.....:)

i guess u mean 2 say ' is there more steam left for further rise ?'
bro i want to know still a chance of bear rally toward 2500 left or not???

Some initial Findings about Deccan Gold -

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Deccan Gold Mines is the first privately owned gold exploration company in India to be listed on the BSE. Established as a gold exploration company in 2003, DGML now has a large portfolio of exploration prospects in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Kerela and Rajasthan.

DECCAN GOLD MINES LTD A Veritable Gold Mine

SCRIP CODE: 512068
SCRIP ID: DECNGOLD
CMP: Rs 43.45

Deccan Gold Mines Ltd is the first privately owned gold exploration company in India to be listed on the BSE. Established as a gold exploration company in 2003, DGML now has a large portfolio of exploration prospects in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Kerela and Rajasthan.

India is the largest consumer of gold in the world but produces only a mere 2-3 tonnes of the precious metal on its own. Hardly any investment has so far taken place in the sector and Deccan Gold is one of the first companies to come into the field.

Government has adopted a liberal policy towards the mining sector and FDI is allowed upto 100%. While this is good, release of Prospecting Licences has been slow and this has prevented large investment from coming into this nascent industry. Being aware of this bottleneck, the Prime Minister and the Minister of Mines have recently set in motion a fast track approach for giving such licenses. It is hoped that this will lead to more production of gold and other precious metals in the country.

Deccan Gold has been promoted by a subsidiary (Rama Mines) of Australian Indian Resources Pvt Ltd. which has considerable experience in Gold mining. In India it is carrying on its activities through Deccan Gold and DGMLs wholly owned subsidiary, Indophil Resources Exploration Services. In 2006 Khemkas of Sun group have also taken an equity stake in the company.

The company has done substancial exploration work in Hutti, Hirenagnur in Karnataka in the Kolar belt and in other potential minefields in Rajasthan , AP, Kerela. The areas in Karnataka, especially have traditionally been the only locations in India where gold has been mined for many years. The company has applied to the Govt. for Prospecting Licences( PLs) and Mining Leases and these are awaited.

Reasons to Buy

* Only available opportunity in the stock market for entering the exciting gold mining industry.
* Strong domestic demand currently met almost entirely by imports.
* Foreign promoters have wide experience in the industry.
* Last but not the least, DGML possesses mining rights on some of the most lucrative mines in India with proven reserves.

Concerns

* New venture with no track record of turnover and profits
* Delays in obtaining Govt approvals may lead to profitability projections not being realized.

Recommendation

I recommend a strong buy on this stock for investors with large risk appetite. The share has a potential to hit a target of Rs 200 in next two years.

Source: Power Your Trade"

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I think it has the potential to surpass the mentioned target easily. Will Try to keep this thread updated.

jnj

Hello Sir. I am new to this site.Though I have visited this site couple of times before but not v frequently. Well, I came into Stock Market in 2007 with the view that I will be able to earn 3000-4000 Rs. extra per month and that will be more than enough for me.. But eventually I started Intraday and till today I am losing... I am very small investor and started it with 5k only, but will you believe that bcoz of Intraday, I lost not less than 3 lakhs till today :(

My recent loss is 60k which I invested in Jan 2010 with the view that I will not do intraday and cover money slowly.. Bought MRF but did not hold it at 6000 level which went to 7600 in few months, after selling MRF in almost no profit no loss, I bought Blue Star Info at 155 and finally had to sell it at 115 after 2-3 months.. Then bought FACT (Fertiliser and Chem Travancore) at 57 level which I had to sell finally at 48.. Needless to say that the money was getting lesser and lesser for investment as I was booking loss every time.. Then loss in RNRL and finally in IFB IND. :(

The biggest problem is that I really need that 60-70k at any cost as I put this money at v high risk.. Now to pay my EMIs, I am borrowing money from friends.. Borrow from one, invest it so that I can cover loss, then borrow form other to pay 1st guy, then from other like this...

Just wanted to leave Intraday but the biggest thing is that I MUST cover this loss at any cost...

I have seen few of your posts about Jai Corp and STC also (not sure when it hit 25 UC but I know it is also good one). I would really appreciate if you can help me by your experience and knowledge as this is my last hope I think..

If you can pls suggest me something like Jai Corp which can cover all my loss even if it takes more than a year... I would be really grateful if you can pls help me out in this...

I would also like to know if I can buy Deccan Gold or any other one you suggest for min 1-2 years to see them becoming min 20 times form current price.. Deccan Gold is now at 25-26, I cannot buy in very big qnty as I lost big big money and now can only invest small which shud cover big, but I can buy around 250 of Deccan Gold around this price or any other stock (depends on price). I will try to buy more on dips so that I shud hv min 500 Qnty which can give me good result.. If it can also become like Jai Corp (or even 25% of your given 4000 target), I will cover all loss by only 300 odds shares..

Hope you will suggest me something and help me out in this.. Thanks in advance.. Look forward to see your reply soon.. Thanks again..

Regards,
Akash...

-Indian Government has laid down plans to explore about 20000 tonnes of gold and diamonds by 2010

-Despite abundant reserves of gold and other minerals, India imports Rs 65000 crore worth gold per annum and Rs 75000 crore of diamonds

-India currently produces hardly 0.4% of its gold consumption despite having 9% of global gold reserves under the countrys land mass. Though private entrepreneurs have come forward for reconnaissance, hardly less than 1% of them have come up to mining stage. This is mainly for want of latest technology, high risk capital etc. The government is also formulating a new mining policy to boost exploration of gold and diamond deposits and cut down the countrys over-dependence on imports.

-The new policy will also allow any investor who finds gold to automatically get permission to begin mining. It will not require gold and diamond explorers to obtain a separate leasing licence from states, as one mining licence would be enough to ensure that India explores its additional gold and diamond reserves to the tune of 20,000 tonnes by 2010.

-Deccan Gold Mines Ltd (DGML) said at least four global gold mining companies have approached them for joint ventures.

ABOVE ALL GIVES TREMENDOUS ADVANTAGE TO DECCAN GOLD AS IT IS THE ONLY LISTED COMPANY IN INDIA.

EVEN IF IT IS ABLE TO EXPLORE ONLY 1000 TONNES IN NEXT 3 YEARS IT CAN GIVE THE COMPANY A REVENUE OF MORE THAN 50000 CRORES!!!!!!!

THOUGH HIGHLY SPECULATIVE RIGHT NOW IF ALL GOES AS EXPECTED IT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO TOUCH A MARKET CAP OF 25000 CRORE FROM THE PRESENT MARKET CAP OF 250CR ONLY IN THREE YEARS TIME A JUMP OF WHOOPING 100 TIMES.

JUST IMAGINE THE SHARE PRICE . POTENTIAL TO TOUCH 4000+ .

A LONG TERM GAMBLERS STOCK - WHO KNOWS ONE CAN STRIKE GOLD WITH THIS ONE.
Thanks. I have lost all money in Share Market and now in process to recover that. I lost almost 4 Lakhs in 2 years and have nothing in my hand as of now. I just saw your message that it may reach 4000+ in 2-3 years. Should I buy 100 and forget for 2-3 years. WIll it see 4000+ level in 2-3 years. However, the Face Value of Deccan Gold is only 1 and Book Value is also very low (2.41). Does it have potential to become next Jai Corp. I am not expecting 16000 but if it can see your target, I will cover my entire loss... Pls suggest.. I am seeing this stock for many months and it never crossed 30 even..