Day trading Nifty Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
i have lunch in near the comp. even use spoon for eating rice, though as a southie i prefer eating with hand.
like gazelle, m most vulnerable when
a) breakfast @ 9:30 am
b) lunch @ 2:30 pm.......
may be I sud not trade at these times, but hand itching etc...........:mad:
and one more thing, thinking of applying hard SL of 5 from tomorrow........2 bad trades in 2 days without hard SL, lost 10 + 14 = 24 points instead of 5 + 5 = 10 points........:annoyed:

It seems we need to make contract for everything at present scenario as fail-safe :D:annoyed:
Worst judgement:annoyed:.........now call girl can demand money:D.......like divorced wife....:lol::lol::lol::lol:
The judge has issued clarification in this regard
"If a bachelor aged 21 years or above and a spinster aged 18 years or above had premarital sex with the intention to marry and subsequent to this the man deserts the woman, the victim woman can approach a civil forum for remedy after producing necessary substantial evidence to grant her social status as wife. This remedy is not only for the purpose of giving relief to the victim woman but also to maintain the cultural integrity of India," he reiterated................
http://www.hindustantimes.com/India...ct-objects-to-criticism/Article1-1079206.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.