Day trading - Intraday high Low almost predicted

Status
Not open for further replies.
what stoploss did u keep?[/Q

No stop loss please.
As per past experience, i found that on mars day, tata motors atleast once achieved the closing price of previous day( 85 %). Since yesterday, closing price was 239.2, i believed that i should wait till 3.28 p.m. to get 239.2. So I did not use any stop loss for tata motor and waited.Techanical followers may laugh at my thinking.

jxcess

guys I just want to say please don't follow me blindly. I am also a newbie in trading and just following the strategies of jmalhotra and jaytrader. I had made a few observations of the formulas they were using which seemed to give correct calls most of the times. For example from the list of stocks in my excel 5 satisfied the signals today and out of which mcdowell, bpcl, tatacoffee and tatamotors met their targets. only bata gave a false call. I have made a few more observations which I would like to share. I would be happy if others also share their thoughts.

my observations:
1. this formula works only for stocks not sensitive to the markets. so be careful with banking and auto stocks.
2. don't trade in the same stock twice
3. don't trade after 2pm
4. keep stop loss equal to your targets. if target is 0.5% or 1.5% keep stop loss also same

thanks

jxcess

Jxcess,

Sorry if i am wrong, It works well with stocks sensitive to markets too..Everything depends on stock we choose.

correct me if i am wrong
dude u are the boss. we are just ur followers. but if u check banking stocks like icici, sbi or axis they dont behave as expected... maybe I m wrong

Jxcess,

Sorry if i am wrong, It works well with stocks sensitive to markets too..Everything depends on stock we choose.

correct me if i am wrong

USKA BHI ILAG HAI MERE PAAS .............. JAISE TUMHARE FORMULA KA OPRATION KIYA HAI NA VAISE HI STOCK SCANNER KA BHI OPRATION HO GAYA HAI

KAL SE SAB KO STOCK LIST MILEGA

AUR BATAO BHAIYA JAY

YAHA PAR TUM SE JYADA EXPERT LOG BAITHE HAI AUR MERE PAAS TO YE FORMULA BHI HAI KE KOI XYZ LEVEL PAR ENTRY KON SI LENI HAI SHORT KI YA LONG KI

TO BHAIYA MERE APNE STRATEGY PAR ITNA ABHIMAN THIK NAHI HAI THODA COOL HO JAO

YAHA SAB KO PAISA BANANA HAI ....:thumb:

Hi SUltan,

everyone has their own strategy...if u are nt keen in my formula, well n gud , u can use urs..

As said all are here to make money and am not an expert as u said and many more are here..i wont deny that

jxcess

here is a list of low beta stocks (stocks which have low sensitivity to the market):

on nifty:

ASIANPAINT
HINDUNILVR
DRREDDY
CIPLA
BPCL
SUNPHARMA
ITC
HEROMOTOCO
ONGC
GAIL
RANBAXY

on junior nifty:

GSKCONS
GLAXO
DABUR
COLPAL
GLENMARK
BOSCHLTD
CONCOR
LUPIN
DIVISLAB
BEL

do your own R&D ;) and share the knowledge with others

Bewinner

Bhai Sultan5000...
Aap yahan aate ek comment marke chale jate ho.....
USKA BHI ILAG HAI MERE PAAS .............. JAISE TUMHARE FORMULA KA OPRATION KIYA HAI NA VAISE HI STOCK SCANNER KA BHI OPRATION HO GAYA HAI

KAL SE SAB KO STOCK LIST MILEGA

AUR BATAO BHAIYA JAY

YAHA PAR TUM SE JYADA EXPERT LOG BAITHE HAI AUR MERE PAAS TO YE FORMULA BHI HAI KE KOI XYZ LEVEL PAR ENTRY KON SI LENI HAI SHORT KI YA LONG KI

TO BHAIYA MERE APNE STRATEGY PAR ITNA ABHIMAN THIK NAHI HAI THODA COOL HO JAO
If you want to share the thing just share otherwise khali pele dialogue marke kya faida...

Pehle aap yeh bola tha...

aytrader

so why you are not opening logic behind it ..... it would be very easy to make it automatic with the help of amibroker

i know the logic is very simple behind this system it not taking data for 1 week it use only past one days data ........ i am not disclosing logic becaus its your thread ...and i have also created its excel for my own use only

but my friend system is working very good in any market condition

if someone want this file can P.M me
But ur PM is disabled and few users including me asked for the thing from u also in this thread u did not properly respond...What u said is that it is a thread of jaytrader so u can not share this without his permission...
So why these comments if u don't wanna share anything no problem... as all of us here to earn money from the market....Just keep the system with you, earn money and leave happily ever after.

Status
Not open for further replies.