Day Traders Lounge.

brokenbull

1) first you start with what age your Paternal genetic ancestor (Pithru) father passed away.
(Pitha maha)Paternal Grand father, (Prabita maha)great grand father dying age does not count as those days people kicked the bucket in their late 50' or early 60's.
2) living up to ripe old age is 75 fully functional is more than enough. I dont want any operations of any kind.Thinking in terms "no of days" to live makes you to live present daily in full. (I know many manage to live till 80's /90's)
No heart transplant, no bye pass, no liver transpalant , no hip operation. No kidney transplant. No operation of any kind.
I have never been to dentist or eye doctor in then last 50 years. Having been in Pharma career for the first 5 years ,never go to doctor,do some research & go to chemist only.
Eye Cataract surgery may be an option. My long term vision is still good as the day I was born. but need 1.5-2 strength reading glass to read/laptop pages.
3)No assited living, No adult diaper, Not needing a nurse to wipe bottom. Our brain can live up to 80 years easily. But other parts wear & tear slowly.
Dont want to be a burden for the loved ones.
Dying in sleep & brought dead to hospital is a nice way to die with out a single needle poked.
4) Have enjoyed all pleasures of life in excess already in my prime.
Drank 2-3 pegs of Bourbon/Scotch daily alone for 35 years. (abroad).(Roche's Supradyn bcomplex tab daily is a must)
stopped alcohol completely since last 4 years.
Pleasures of the skin have enjoyed for 2 life times(abroad) .Strict vegeterain+ never smoked.
5.So content to depart any time .Our Kids do not need guidance beyond their late 30's.
Hence placed my name in Yama dharma's Cosmic Reservation Against Cancellation.

1) first you start with what age your Paternal genetic ancestor (Pithru) father passed away.
(Pitha maha)Paternal Grand father, (Prabita maha)great grand father dying age does not count as those days people kicked the bucket in their late 50' or early 60's.
2) living up to ripe old age is 75 fully functional is more than enough. I dont want any operations of any kind.Thinking in terms "no of days" to live makes you to live present daily in full. (I know many manage to live till 80's /90's)
No heart transplant, no bye pass, no liver transpalant , no hip operation. No kidney transplant. No operation of any kind.
I have never been to dentist or eye doctor in then last 50 years. Having been in Pharma career for the first 5 years ,never go to doctor,do some research & go to chemist only.
Eye Cataract surgery may be an option. My long term vision is still good as the day I was born. but need 1.5-2 strength reading glass to read/laptop pages.
3)No assited living, No adult diaper, Not needing a nurse to wipe bottom. Our brain can live up to 80 years easily. But other parts wear & tear slowly.
Dont want to be a burden for the loved ones.
Dying in sleep & brought dead to hospital is a nice way to die with out a single needle poked.
4) Have enjoyed all pleasures of life in excess already in my prime.
Drank 2-3 pegs of Bourbon/Scotch daily alone for 35 years. (abroad).(Roche's Supradyn bcomplex tab daily is a must)
stopped alcohol completely since last 4 years.
Pleasures of the skin have enjoyed for 2 life times(abroad) .Strict vegeterain+ never smoked.
5.So content to depart any time .Our Kids do not need guidance beyond their late 30's.
Hence placed my name in Yama dharma's Cosmic Reservation Against Cancellation.
Ok I thought you'd used Astrology.
My Grand father correctly predicted the day of his departure.

brokenbull

Ok I thought you'd used Astrology.
My Grand father correctly predicted the day of his departure.
Even though I dont follow astrology, a good freind of mine who came on holidays from master degree in USA study took me to a Palmist in Pudukottai in 1979 may or so.(you need appointment but beacuse my friend came from usa exception was made)
He took all the palm/finger prints & said your prediction book can be collected in 10days.My b-in-law went & collected.
I could not believe the predictions .(Iam in India age 20 waiting for degree results (which I did all in sclorships) with a 2 pennies to rub in pocket.)
1) That I will divorce & marry 2nd time.what Beebi No2/2 marriages ? I have not seen a single pussy yet.:)
2) That I will go abroad and live for long time but return to india after making some coins& become a millionaire. & few more un savoury court case predictions.
Till date everything has hapened as per his written prediction notebook. He has a divine foretelling capacity may be. he also predicted my departure somewhere around 72 or 75 years.

Even though I dont follow astrology, a good freind of mine who came on holidays from master degree in USA study took me to a Palmist in Pudukottai in 1979 may or so.(you need appointment but beacuse my friend came from usa exception was made)
He took all the palm/finger prints & said your prediction book can be collected in 10days.My b-in-law went & collected.
I could not believe the predictions .(Iam in India age 20 waiting for degree results (which I did all in sclorships) with a 2 pennies to rub in pocket.)
1) That I will divorce & marry 2nd time.what Beebi No2/2 marriages ? I have not seen a single pussy yet.:)
2) That I will go abroad and live for long time but return to india after making some coins& become a millionaire. & few more un savoury court case predictions.
Till date everything has hapened as per his written prediction notebook. He has a divine foretelling capacity may be. he also predicted my departure somewhere around 72 or 75 years.
Ok

Got first delivery of Country delight milk today They've given a free milk testing kit also. Photo below.

Get upto Rs 250 instant cashback using my referral code SUDHEK3QNG3 or Download the app here: https://countrydelight.page.link/Bg1wqwfoT8x5zUUu6

To be fair, I tested Mother diary milk and it also passed the four tests (Starch, Urea, MQ2 , and detergent), however country delight tests its milk for 70 parameters every 15 days, and you get a copy of the report!

Attachments

Last edited: