Day Traders Lounge.

travi

Bhai, please report those posts. A lot of leeway is allowed in this "Lounge" thread. Let's keep general chat and social media posts etc. in this thread which serves as Canteen.

These days the mods are really overworked and can't moderate each and every post, hence requesting co-operation in the form of reporting.
Yes TP bhai, those posts will be reported, but the content that is being distributed was originally not fit for "this Lounge"/TJ either.
It was very clear that we were not going to import that SM crap here.

bashasm

Bhai, you are going in the wrong direction !

You Select 2 posts and expect them to narrate or depict all the incidents in the whole country & is that what you are trying to say?

In last few days, alot of Twitter / SM are appearing on forum. The Mods have been very strict forum-wide in the past, and it has been made very clear that SM crap is to be left on SM and not on TJ.
Request mods/ Traderji to put out the same notice going forward.

I'm not going to indulge in twita war on TJ ( I've ensured not to share such links and you can cross-check all my posts).
I use more credible sources from main stream national media, even they can be wrong, but they have huge public scrutiny/accountabilty.

Tagging Mods: @timepass @Smart_trade @Traderji
Yes Bhai, whatever does not suit your view, just call it crap and report it

Lastly blame Nehru for everything ;)

Last edited:

travi

Truth is always bitter my friend ;)
that is why vested interests go all out to defend the undefendable.
For them, disturbing harmony is probably joyful.

Truth is always bitter my friend ;) x2
Selective posting seems to be what you prefer to do as well.
Happily dodged my question of two pics and very easily blamed me for calling crap when i've cleared mentioned ALL SM posts which was earlier enforced as a forum rule.

Edit: For me, harmony in the forum is paramount, and in my livelihood.

Last edited:
Yes TP bhai, those posts will be reported, but the content that is being distributed was originally not fit for "this Lounge"/TJ either.
It was very clear that we were not going to import that SM crap here.
TJ is changing over time. We now allow video/audio posts in trading related threads, if they are trading related. Similarly, a vent in needed in the form of a Canteen type thread. If you look back, you will find that we are always closing some canteen type thread and opening another one. A vent is ok, nothing indecent or extreme. Whenever you find things going beyond tolerance, please report it.

Request you too, to report whatever crap posts you see, whether these suit your view or not.

Everyone, please re-read this post
https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/day-trading-stocks-futures.89068/page-8912#post-1408409

TradeJoker

65% SM forwards r religious/political hatred/troll posts in india....some online media houses have dedicated team for this, these trolls have maximum reach than any other content. Thats the reason SM companies not censoring the content in india.. infact they intentionally promote these hatred contents.

travi

65% SM forwards r religious/political hatred/troll posts in india....some online media houses have dedicated team for this, these trolls have maximum reach than any other content. Thats the reason SM companies not censoring the content in india.. infact they intentionally promote these hatred contents.
Rightly said.
in current times or certain times like election etc i think it maybe far higher.
makes me feel sick.

bashasm

Yes sir, I agree

If everyone sticks to posting only trading related things, we will have harmony in traderji. But you already know the answer ;)

and better if no political words, no lockdown news, no covid, no chit chat on such topics, or related topics/posts
no double meaning words/sentences (dwiarthi shabd/vaakya)

and not even these words relating to/included in a trading discussion

and better if no political words, no lockdown news, no covid, no chit chat on such topics, or related topics/posts
no double meaning words/sentences (dwiarthi shabd/vaakya)

and not even these words relating to/included in a trading discussion
It's far easier to "Report" a post with a one line comment rather than a 5 line reply. Will be very helpful in running the forum cleaner.