Day Traders Lounge.

Riskyman

immaterial
as only a certain number of gamlas can be arranged on a balcony/terrace (and I will arrange that much), but I want a produce worth crores, out of that pots
perhaps you are not aware that there is no income tax on agri income.
Sorry my friend. I think I was being stupid. My background in agriculture is no match for your aim of making crores by growing veggies in your balcony. Good luck!!

KAL.YUG

immaterial
as only a certain number of gamlas can be arranged on a balcony/terrace (and I will arrange that much), but I want a produce worth crores, out of that pots
perhaps you are not aware that there is no income tax on agri income.
Sorry my friend. I think I was being stupid. My background in agriculture is no match for your aim of making crores by growing veggies in your balcony. Good luck!!

Bhai, how about adding gold powder to the soil.
(These days people are gold coating or adding powder to sweets and cakes and selling them for a very high premium.)

(These days people are gold coating or adding powder to sweets and cakes and selling them for a very high premium.)
no bhai, in that case I will produce potatoes in a factory, and then will turn those potatoes to gold.

Riskyman

Traderhardrock is being sarcastic when he says he wants to grow veggies on his terrace and make crores.
Kahan uss ko gold powder ka suggestion dene lag gaye aap:)

KAL.YUG

Traderhardrock is being sarcastic when he says he wants to grow veggies on his terrace and make crores.
Kahan uss ko gold powder ka suggestion dene lag gaye aap:)

Bhai Mera seriousness accha nahi laga aap ko?

Log aaloo ki phaktry lagatey saktey hai... aaloo sey sona bana saktey hain!
Kya hum Soney ki powder mein gobi nahi ugah saktey hain?

"Main yeh mazaa ...
Hindustan ke har vekthi ko dena chataa hoon."

Riskyman

Bhai Mera seriousness accha nahi laga aap ko?
Log aaloo ki phaktry lagatey saktey hai... aaloo sey sona bana saktey hain!
Kya hum Soney ki powder mein gobi nahi ugah saktey hain?
"Main yeh mazaa ...
Hindustan ke har vekthi ko dena chataa hoon."
No doubt about your seriousness brother :p
Accha hota agar hum chuna se sona bana sakte tho

@traderhardrock Bhai, other then your sarcasm, if you really want help with growing veggies on your terrace, i will be happy to share little bit of knowledge with you.
Although I do not have much space in my balcony (in my apartment) to grow vegetables, already have a few moneyplants (to grow money :DD), aloevera, curry leaves, and a few seasonal flowers, planted in gamlas/pots
But will be happy, if you please share with your knowledge with us. :)