Day Traders Lounge.

They say there are less or no jobs
but I have seen that a newcomer with just no or basic knowledge wants job on his conditions like an expert or an experienced hand wants
---------------------------------------------------

PUBG Mobile Ban: You Will Get Arrested For Playing The Battle Royal Game in These Cities in India
Last week, Surat, Rajkot, and Vadodara had placed a ban on the highly popular and addictive PUBG. They were followed by Bhavnagar and Gir Somnath districts.
Md. Waquar Haider | News18.com
waquarhaider2

Updated:March 14, 2019, 2:47 PM IST

PUBG Corporation’s PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has been banned in several cities in India. Last week, Surat, Rajkot, and Vadodara had placed a ban on the highly popular and addictive PUBG. They were followed by Bhavnagar and Gir Somnath districts. Two days ago, Aravalli district administration also placed a ban on the two games. Two days ago, Aravalli district administration also placed a ban on the two games. Ahmedabad police commissioner AK Singh issued a notification on Wednesday placing an immediate ban on PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG). MOMO challenge was also banned. The notification said that the ban would be in force from March 14 till the midnight of March 28.

According to a notification issued by Rajkot Police Commissioner Manoj Agrawal, the new ban has been implemented from March 9 till April 30. It mentioned that anyone could report an instance of someone playing PUBG and the latter may face prosecution under the Central Government Act under Section 188.

In a recent development, The Rajkot Special Operations Group arrested three young men near the police headquarters. “Our team caught these youths red-handed. They were taken into custody after they were found playing the PUBG game. We have registered two cases against them under IPC Section 188 for violating the notification issued by Police Commissioner and under Section 35 of the Rajkot police arrests 10 for playing PUBG despite ban Gujarat Police Act. This game is highly addictive and the accused were so engrossed in playing them that they could not even notice our team approaching them,” said police inspector Rohit Raval.

The mobile phones have been seized for the purpose of the investigation. One of the men arrested works in a private firm, while the others include a casual labourer and a graduate student looking for work.

The Rajkot taluka police also arrested six college students prior to the above arrests for playing the banned game.

https://www.news18.com/news/tech/pu...al-game-in-these-cities-in-india-2066153.html

I/we shall be thankful, if we may please be guided about the guidelines for posting posts, that are of political nature
This is because of deletion of many posts of mine and other members in this thread. We all are not irresponsible or illiterate sort of citizens, only posting our views on political scenario of our country and related matter, of our concern.
Thanks

Last edited:
but question is
will you allow if I post something on it
though I dont like to post on hate religious crimes

visit these 2 twitter handles

#NewZealandShooting
#NewZealandMosqueShooting

though it is sad, very very sad incident
but we Indians are facing this issue since long
and just replace some words (in some posts) and you will find its happening/already happened in India, some months, some years ago