Day Traders Lounge.

Here a new way of clock's which will be seen in the future. This one is called: Albert Clock (Do not ask me why, but I guess the guy made this clock) and I surely will buy one of these clock's. I love the idea and the concept behind it (First you have to solve a little math problem and then you will know what the current time is, in case you are enough fast :hap2: No idea if the math problems will get more advanced over time, but it will be fun)

Have a nice Sunday evening over there / Dan :)

XRAY27

:D :D

Switzerland: A parasite feeding on developing world?

For more than half a century the Alpine nation of Switzerland has built a reputation as the world´s centre for tax evasion, fraud accounting, money laundering, racketeering, and above all a staunch ally of corrupt third world leaders and a great beneficiary of third world corruption.

Source:https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Switzerland:_A_parasite_feeding_on_developing_world?

:D :D

Switzerland: A parasite feeding on developing world?

For more than half a century the Alpine nation of Switzerland has built a reputation as the world´s centre for tax evasion, fraud accounting, money laundering, racketeering, and above all a staunch ally of corrupt third world leaders and a great beneficiary of third world corruption.

Source:https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Switzerland:_A_parasite_feeding_on_developing_world?
Yeap, each country on earth has his good and his dark sides in many ways. We have to live with that and as long as this are countries with legal laws, then our governments have to talk to each others and must find ways to get to certain agreements which will help both sides. Even India in his way has his dark side with black money:

http://www.niticentral.com/2014/11/05/black-money-will-agreement-usa-help-243563.html

But we as normal persons (not politicians) can only try to make our governments thinking about it. We can try to make them thinking about different hot spots by voting about this or that and hope that they will act accordingly to what for our individual understanding is acceptable and even helps others.

Any way: Politics are politics and it is interesting to understand a bit about it and what certain governments at certain times are going for, but any other topics on politics is not my cake nor are I am interested much in it expect the Greek case which I watch with out having any fear what they further will do.

Take care

XRAY27

Yeap, each country on earth has his good and his dark sides in many ways. We have to live with that and as long as this are countries with legal laws, then our governments have to talk to each others and must find ways to get to certain agreements which will help both sides. Even India in his way has his dark side with black money:

http://www.niticentral.com/2014/11/05/black-money-will-agreement-usa-help-243563.html

But we as normal persons (not politicians) can only try to make our governments thinking about it. We can try to make them thinking about different hot spots by voting about this or that and hope that they will act accordingly to what for our individual understanding is acceptable and even helps others.

Any way: Politics are politics and it is interesting to understand a bit about it and what certain governments at certain times are going for, but any other topics on politics is not my cake nor are I am interested much in it expect the Greek case which I watch with out having any fear what they further will do.

Take care
Dan...just presented Swiss story which is found :D..anyways Greece is a slow poison for Europe and the world :(

Last edited:

Riskyman

Dan...just presented Swiss story which is found :D..anyways Greece is a slow poison for Europe and the world :(
Not only Greece but all countries enjoying cheap printed money have been sipping on very slow poison thinking its remedial syrup. The slow poison is showing its effect now. The crisis of 2007-08 was, Imo, the first leg of a down move like our Nifty does. Since then, its so called recovery has just been a "small pull back rally". The second leg of the down move is yet to begin. God forbid it ends up being worse than the first.

The invincible chinese are finally Slowing down. Why are they slowing down? Well they relied mainly on cheap exports to the world. Now it seems that the world cannot even afford cheap chinese stuff and hence the slow down in China. These are times when one has to be very careful when buying property/homes on bank loans.

Another 30 minutes to go for Greek Voting to end. Results to start trickling in about 2 hours hence. Will be interesting to see what the Greek people decide. So far I read that its a slim divide betwen "yes" and "No" votes. I hope that people of Greece make the right decision for themselves.

Will be an interesting week for our markets too.