Day Traders Lounge.

bpr

After Barack Obama the highest spending election campaign was for Modi [in global terms]. BJP is in possession of more than Rs. 15,000 crore of party fund which surpasses Congress way ahead. Where from this money came in no Party is ready to admit because everyone [inquisitive] knows more than 90% of it is Black Money.
As you seem to know it surpass Congress figure, but very conveniently you did not mention congress figure.

Do you even aware of the list of scams that congress did in 50 years ?

COAL scam alone is 185K Cr
2G scam 176K Cr

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scandals_in_India

TradeOptions

Going forward, RBI is going to work exactly as being Directed by the Govt. It does not have any independent voice now. I am not saying, whether it is good or bad, but just that the new governor is going to follow, what ever orders he get. There should be no doubts about that.

Thanks and regards

As you seem to know it surpass Congress figure, but very conveniently you did not mention congress figure.

2G scam 176K Cr

Bhai
Just ask him how much AK47 and his party has accumulated in last 2-3 years, he will say zero/none. :lol:

Going forward, RBI is going to work exactly as being Directed by the Govt. It does not have any independent voice now. I am not saying, whether it is good or bad, but just that the new governor is going to follow, what ever orders he get. There should be no doubts about that.

Thanks and regards
You want to say that RBI will have independent voice only and only, if RBI Governor has a different view from the Govt in every aspect.

Thanks and regards
Agree, India's first rubber stamp governor. RBI was India's last quality institution standing. That too became a victim of politics.

cloudTrader

2G scam 176K Cr

No where in my post I said that I am defending any particular group or groups.

A man who commits 10 murders should be hanged and another one who commits 5 murders should also be hanged. Can there be bias for one who commits less murders ?

If we start keeping bias then tragedies are not far.

2G scam 176K Cr

I can reply to this but since everything is seen from black and white viewpoint in today's India so I will be labelled as a Congi, Congress supporter/sympathizer. So I won't reply to this in detail as nuances don't matter...

But on the last two scam you mentioned, the latter one was manufactured by CAG. Some bribery might have taken place but the losses were totally notional. In fact it benefited consumers a lot and damaged India irreparably. No further reply on this as too much politics involved and most of views on these so called "scams" are cast in stone due to media. Willing to debate who has not media driven views, mindset to relook facts. :)

Rish

No where in my post I said that I am defending any particular group or groups.

A man who commits 10 murders should be hanged and another one who commits 5 murders should also be hanged. Can there be bias for one who commits less murders ?

If we start keeping bias then tragedies are not far.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Criminals are criminals...