Day Traders Lounge.

DSM

TJ,

Reading the report, one would think that something has changed in the Saudi Kingdom for it to execute a member of the royal family. What is not stated is that the prince concerned, killed his 'friend' (possibly one of the many other prince of an equal or a stronger lineage) and for this, the family would have demanded blood, else for the Saudi's to execute one of its own royals for any crime does not happen. So nothing has changed really, inspite of what the report implies.

vijkris

Learner and Follower

DSM

Diwali 2016: Chinese goods sale dips 40% after boycott call

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...e-goods-sale-dips-40/articleshow/54989358.cms

Good news? Well this is a start atleast. The public can do their bit to protest China's support to Pakistan's effort to undermine peace and democracy in our country.

Bad news? Here's my personal experience of this week. I had to buy a replacement charger for my Smartphone. At the mobile shop, ALL the chargers were made in China. Those chargers bearing Indian companies name, were manufactured in China, but packed and marketed with an Indian company brand name. :(:(:(

So while the public may be willing to do their bit, Indian companies and the govt. must do more to ensure 'Made in India' is more than a slogan.