Day Traders Lounge.

bpr

I salute them because they didn't contributed it into party fund, 70% party funds are black money from unknown sources
Dude if party fund black money is issue then we need to reform laws to stop it and do something about it ...but that does not mean you salute non tax payers illegally hoarding cash

Please sometime reread your comments...

Dude if party fund black money is issue then we need to reform laws to stop it and do something about it ...but that does not mean you salute non tax payers illegally hoarding cash

Please sometime reread your comments...
I understand your sentiment, but can't feel strongly towards it. The laws are generally misused. Once a policeman told me "There are 6 laws about walking on the road, 27 about riding a bicycle, 69 laws about riding a scooter. So we can arrest for for almost no reason".

Big topic of discussion.

bpr

I understand your sentiment, but can't feel strongly towards it. The laws are generally misused. Once a policeman told me "There are 6 laws about walking on the road, 27 about riding a bicycle, 69 laws about riding a scooter. So we can arrest for for almost no reason".

Big topic of discussion.
So lets fix the laws ...

But lets not justify something else bizarre using that ...

Big topic of discussion.
Hmmm, India is "land of law":annoyed:
People will obey law of the land, but when it becomes "land of Law":confused: difficult to follow all of them.