Day Traders Lounge.

DSM

Yes TP, Very well aware, about the water being denied to Delhi so as to blackmail the govt. And I cannot agree more when you say that we need to do something about violent agitations. The people who carry out such actions must be brought to book. That will surely deter others from such behaviour in the future.

Just to quote your words - It's only because govt. does not take any action on unlawful behaviour, that political thugs and leaders thrive and get famous in their community - so there is an indirect incentive : Political opportunity with little or no risk.

Also agree that the Jat community is not economically backwards, just the same as the patidar community (Infact, it is one of the most affulent community in Gujarat) But till now our political parties have used the reservation card to till the quota bank is full. And there is very little they can do as Supreme court have issued some guidelines and limits on reservations.

Unfortunately, all these incidents are coming to the fore at the wrong time for BJP govt. Tomorrow parliament convenes. However, Rohit Vemula, JNU, Anandi Patel (grant of land to her daughter's business partner) etc. will become points of discussion. Including some hate speeches of BJP members calling Rahul Gandhi anti-national etc. To add to govt. headache, the Rajput community (again a progressive and economically forward community) has decided to launch an agitation in 8 states demanding quota. Where will the madness stop?

Do not know about the acche din for the public, but the BJP/NDA govt. surely seems to be facing some 'bure din'

There are prominent citizens in every caste, doesn't give anyone the right to try to damage the federal structure. I guess you have no idea of what's happening with the water situation in Delhi. This agitation has made a calculated move to strangle Delhi's water supply - it's akin to trying to kill your own brother.

As for similar instances happening in the past, yes, it has happened in the past - most recently in the patidar aandolan in Gujarat. So it is the time to do something drastic about it so that violent protests and destruction of public property and disruption of movement does NOT recur in future. It won't do to say "oh, it happens, has happened in the past and will happen in future too".

It's time to lay the law and ensure that blackmail isn't rewarded while the law abiding citizens suffer.

As for the Haryanvi jats in particular, I guess you know that Haryana has the lowest female:male ratio in the country and they are "buying" brides from distant states like Kerala and Bengal. The community isn't backward at all and just wants to show its muscle.

Another suggestion that I want to make is for all of the "reserved" category in general, specially the castes wanting "reservation". All the people belonging to such category should need to have a license before they procreate. Any child born without a previous license should be denied the benefits of "reservation".

mohan.sic

There are different ways to look at the topic and your question. Here one way you may check out, if you not meant it the other way (Behavior from people which in many cases do not much differ from so called "First World Countries and Second and Third World Countries).

The following links are posted for educational purpose as I am not here to get in any discussions about it, as every body is free and enough old here to make up his own mind about it:

THIRD WORLD: definitions and descriptions

The First, Second and Third World Countries defined

Next step:

Economy > GDP: Countries Compared

and finally this one:

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita

Take care / Dan​
Let us see in what way he is looking at it and why he thinks this is a third world country.

There are prominent citizens in every caste, doesn't give anyone the right to try to damage the federal structure. I guess you have no idea of what's happening with the water situation in Delhi. This agitation has made a calculated move to strangle Delhi's water supply - it's akin to trying to kill your own brother.

As for similar instances happening in the past, yes, it has happened in the past - most recently in the patidar aandolan in Gujarat. So it is the time to do something drastic about it so that violent protests and destruction of public property and disruption of movement does NOT recur in future. It won't do to say "oh, it happens, has happened in the past and will happen in future too".

It's time to lay the law and ensure that blackmail isn't rewarded while the law abiding citizens suffer.

As for the Haryanvi jats in particular, I guess you know that Haryana has the lowest female:male ratio in the country and they are "buying" brides from distant states like Kerala and Bengal. The community isn't backward at all and just wants to show its muscle.

Another suggestion that I want to make is for all of the "reserved" category in general, specially the castes wanting "reservation". All the people belonging to such category should need to have a license before they procreate. Any child born without a previous license should be denied the benefits of "reservation".
DSM/TP ,you both guys so informative in writing war.It's helping me to increase my knowledge!!!:D

DSM

No war my friend. Just sharing opinion.

BTW TP is quite a well known member in the forum, and even if I do disagree from some of his view (as am sure he would do for many of mine :lol::lol::lol:) I do respect TP..... He is among one of the most helpful members around.

DSM/TP ,you both guys so informative in writing war.It's helping me to increase my knowledge!!!:D

iwillwin

If we can manipulate GDP...economic indicators...
Do you think these human index are real....
No wonder we would be shown growing leaps and bounds in ease of doing business... But reality every one knows... If u want to take advantage of any of the govt announced schemes, subsidy etc there is amount for everything, if u need faster more u have to pay...

Bjp is just shown mirror by Congress, left and others....
Bjp enjoyed their opposition stay by making ruckus in Parliament...
They are only ahead of Congress in that they are publicising acts of Congress every day....
I feel what would have happened if oil was not to have such free fall

No war my friend. Just sharing opinion.

BTW TP is quite a well known member in the forum, and even if I do disagree from some of his view (as am sure he would do for many of mine :lol::lol::lol:) I do respect TP..... He is among one of the most helpful members around.
Whoever TP did severe mistake, jo log riot karte hain unki koi RACE nei hai.Captain Pawan Kumar kaal jo sahid hua ,he was also from jat community, he was injured 5 days back in an encounter doctor told him to take rest,but he denied and yesterday he was killed by terrorist.

For Captain Pawan Kumar, a Jat and a Jawaharlal Nehru University degree holder, all that mattered was love for the country and not calls of "azadi" on the campus or reservation demand by his community members in Haryana.
"Kisiko reservation chahiye to kisiko azadi bhai. Humein kuchh nahin chahiye bhai. Bas apni razai. (Some want reservation and some independence, I don't want anything, brother, I want only my quilt)," said the 23-year-old captain of the Special Forces, who laid down his life while leading his team against terrorists in Pampore in Jammu and Kashmir in his last Facebook post on Sunday. The young para commando had been in the Army for only three years after graduating from the National Defence Academy. Under a tie-up NDA has with JNU, he had a degree from the prestigious university in Delhi.
The 10 Para Special Forces officer was leading his men from the front in a complicated operation in a 7-storey building in Pampore where at least three terrorists had holed up.
The Army described him as an "inspiring leader", who in spite of being injured in an earlier anti-terrorist operation, went on to volunteer for more operations.

The young officer belonged to Haryana which is witnessing large-scale violence over the demand by Jats for reservation in government jobs and educational institutions.
His Facebook account gives one a glimpse into his life. He has posted pictures of him with motorbikes and jeeps. One of his profile pictures he posted last year was of his dog Tyson, a young Rottweiler.

Courtsty net

Whoever TP did severe mistake, jo log riot karte hain unki koi RACE nei hai.Captain Pawan Kumar kaal jo sahid hua ,he was also from jat community, he was injured 5 days back in an encounter doctor told him to take rest,but he denied and yesterday he was killed by terrorist.

For Captain Pawan Kumar, a Jat and a Jawaharlal Nehru University degree holder, all that mattered was love for the country and not calls of "azadi" on the campus or reservation demand by his community members in Haryana.
"Kisiko reservation chahiye to kisiko azadi bhai. Humein kuchh nahin chahiye bhai. Bas apni razai. (Some want reservation and some independence, I don't want anything, brother, I want only my quilt)," said the 23-year-old captain of the Special Forces, who laid down his life while leading his team against terrorists in Pampore in Jammu and Kashmir in his last Facebook post on Sunday. The young para commando had been in the Army for only three years after graduating from the National Defence Academy. Under a tie-up NDA has with JNU, he had a degree from the prestigious university in Delhi.
The 10 Para Special Forces officer was leading his men from the front in a complicated operation in a 7-storey building in Pampore where at least three terrorists had holed up.
The Army described him as an "inspiring leader", who in spite of being injured in an earlier anti-terrorist operation, went on to volunteer for more operations.

The young officer belonged to Haryana which is witnessing large-scale violence over the demand by Jats for reservation in government jobs and educational institutions.
His Facebook account gives one a glimpse into his life. He has posted pictures of him with motorbikes and jeeps. One of his profile pictures he posted last year was of his dog Tyson, a young Rottweiler.

Courtsty net
All those stories are fine, but the fact remains that a far greater population suffers because of these "casteless" rioters, and that they need swift and sure and visible punishment, not appeasement. Also bear in mind that these people have wilfully denied their neighbours of the daily necessities of living.

DSM

Great post.

I think these guys are among the most selfless individuals - who join the services, take on difficult assignments, stay away from their family for long time and willing to die for the country....

At 23, it is sad indeed for the parents to see their child pass away before their eyes..... A true hero.

Courtsty net