Database for company Financials and Symbol List and other files

pkjha30

Well-Known Member
#1
CompanyFinancials,SymbolList,HistoricalDatabase for RequestedCompany and other files

Dear members and traderji

I have uploaded Excel file for Company Financials dividend bonus and the year of issue with PE and other details in shared folder of my briefcase.It is available at http://briefcase.rediff.com/bn/br/pjhapondy . Various symbol lists are also available. If found useful members can use it.While downloading file save as Type "All files". As and when I find time and new files I will upload to shared folder of my briefcase if it exceed 19.5KB otherwise I will upload in this forum.If you need it I can also upload historical database for requested company. let me Know here.

Warm regards to all members.
Pankaj
 
Last edited:
#2
Hi ,could you upload the historic data base (quotes) metastock format of all the nse and bse scrips? not the old but new i.e 1 year back till date. it would be very usefull to every body. esp since historic quotes have benn stopped by yahoo. hope u would consider this. my emaul id is"[email protected]"
 

Traderji

Super Moderator
#3
Re: CompanyFinancials,SymbolList,HistoricalDatabase for RequestedCompany and other files

pkjha30 said:
Dear members and traderji

I have uploaded Excel file for Company Financials dividend bonus and the year of issue with PE and other details in shared folder of my briefcase.It is available at http://briefcase.rediff.com/bn/br/pjhapondy . Various symbol lists are also available. If found useful members can use it.While downloading file save as Type "All files". As and when I find time and new files I will upload to shared folder of my briefcase if it exceed 19.5KB otherwise I will upload in this forum.If you need it I can also upload historical database for requested company. let me Know here.

Warm regards to all members.
Pankaj
Thanks Pankaj!
 

sh50

Active Member
#4
Good contribution though I could not trace the bonus info. IF only such data could be similarly made available for last 3-5 years.
 

pkjha30

Well-Known Member
#5
sh50 said:
Good contribution though I could not trace the bonus info. IF only such data could be similarly made available for last 3-5 years.
Yeh You are right. It appears that bonus information didnot come properly. I will correct it.Will take some time. I will also update these information.
 

pkjha30

Well-Known Member
#6
sh50 said:
Good contribution though I could not trace the bonus info. IF only such data could be similarly made available for last 3-5 years.

Hi sh50

I have uploaded new file for company financials. You can check it and tell me if any discrepancy is found.

I am trying to search similar information for last three years in a suitable format. If I get it I will post it.

Warm regards.
 

pkjha30

Well-Known Member
#7
mkshekar said:
Hi ,could you upload the historic data base (quotes) metastock format of all the nse and bse scrips? not the old but new i.e 1 year back till date. it would be very usefull to every body. esp since historic quotes have benn stopped by yahoo. hope u would consider this. my emaul id is"[email protected]"

Hi mkshekar

I have tried to upload the data but could not succeed. Zipped file is around 1.8 MB for Nifty and 1.5 MB for sensex. As soon as I succeed in uploading it I will notify.

warm regards.
 
Last edited:

pkjha30

Well-Known Member
#9
mkshekar said:
Hi ,could you upload the historic data base (quotes) metastock format of all the nse and bse scrips? not the old but new i.e 1 year back till date. it would be very usefull to every body. esp since historic quotes have benn stopped by yahoo. hope u would consider this. my emaul id is"[email protected]"

dear mkshekar

Now I have posted Part files for Nifty Historical(five part files ) and Sensex Historical Data (four Part Files) in zipped format. You have to download all files and unzip in a single folder for nifty and another folder for Sensex.. I used Gannalyst to view the charts for these stocks which form parts of Indices i.e. NIFTY and SENSEX respectively. I think you can use Metastock though I do not have Metastock. This is the work of my group friedns and all credit goes to them only.
If you give names of selected stocks I will try to upload the historical data.

Hope members find it useful.
they can update the balance period with EOD data from Bhavcopy of NSE/BSE

Warm Regards.
 
#10
Dear PKJha
Thank you for all the work you've done.
I have found it very useful. A simple rep. is not enough for you.

Thanks again
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Intraday Higher Leverage

Save up to 90% in brokerage and get higher leverage for intraday trades.

Name:Phone:
Email:City:
State:
Are you a day trader?