daSARa system

augubhai

Traveling, but traded ORB on mobile. Got 35 points in NF.

RKSV mobile works fine. :thumb:
Ok, I'm back. Was not watching news/markets and it looks like I missed a good day. The reason I am happy is because RKSV mobile is stable, unlike the version of Nest mobile that i tried last year. I usually need to travel atleast a few days every month, so it is good to trade on mobile.

I drove to Bangalore at 5:30 AM, and was busy with work from 8 AM. Then i got a break at 9:30 and was surprised when I could easily place orders from the mobile app. After that, checked every 30-60 minutes to trail order. See how easy it is to trade ORB.

i could not trade TV system for obvious reasons - and missed the rest of a good day.

augubhai

Completed the MAE analysis of the TV system. Tested the system with different SL's. There is no noticeable improvement compared to the system results very wide SL. And if I set the SL to below 20 points, the system performance really deteriorates.

So, dropping the TV system from my system portfolio. I will have to work to find a replacement, or check TV system with modified parameters.

As it stands now, the plan is to trade only ORB, but I do not want to increase the capital allocated to ORB. This means that my trading capital utilization (NRML basis), will come down to 55-70% levels :(

augubhai

Just checked my status after I saw ur message.

For me this week, only Monday was a winner. All other days were losers.

For this series, my trading capital was down -7% by Mar 3rd, then went up to +10.5% on 10th March, and now around breakeven. It's swinging a lot.

Is this called swing trading? :D
Bad drawdown in progress... Since March 10, I have had 6 consecutive losa days. And today's ORB trade is already closed for a loss. So, it appears that today will be that 7th consecutive losa day :(

For the series, trading capital is down 5.5% (as on yesterday)

Last edited:

Gandhar.

Bad drawdown in progress... Since March 10, I have had 6 consecutive losa days. And today's ORB trade is already closed for a loss. So, it appears that today will be that 7th consecutive losa day :(

For the series, trading capital is down 4.5% (as on yesterday)
after 1st week of march the market has gone into shell and it seems that it is trying to take more than what it is gave in first week :annoyed::(