daSARa system

_Rajesh_

With version 1.4 (after costs)

Oct 29: +15156.63
Oct 30: -13972.95
Oct 31: -1432.51

Note: Fixed monthly brokerage of Rs. 2187.65 not deducted
Augubhai, one question. What was the reason for shifting from version 1.0? It has been the most profitable for you this month.

Also, since you normally trade 4 banks and DLF, will it be better to trade BNF instead to reduce noise?

augubhai

Augubhai, one question. What was the reason for shifting from version 1.0? It has been the most profitable for you this month.

Also, since you normally trade 4 banks and DLF, will it be better to trade BNF instead to reduce noise?
Some version works better on one day, and worse the next day. The TSL in version 1.0 was huge - that was the reason i moved to the next version.

but i always move around in circles, so may even go back to version 1.0. However, version 1.4 is really simple, and that will be an advantage if i have to trade larger number of scrips manually. i hope daSARa survives November and then moves to December.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Some version works better on one day, and worse the next day. The TSL in version 1.0 was huge - that was the reason i moved to the next version.

but i always move around in circles, so may even go back to version 1.0. However, version 1.4 is really simple, and that will be an advantage if i have to trade larger number of scrips manually. i hope daSARa survives November and then moves to December.
no no aisa nahi chalega wat is this version 1.3 , 1.4 this is cheating, hum ko nov mein "diwali system" chahiye bas, kisi bhi haal mein :clap::clap: