daily traders

U

uasish

For General Knowledge may be.
One more question from me:How many maid servants are there in India and how many of them are young and pretty? Don't doubt my character,just a G.K question.
Kolkatans has an affinity to the Maid-Servants ? :confused:

Cactus

Don't doubt my character
Hari Bhai......

No Doubt........We already know..........:)

quite confidently.......can say.........GREATER THAN MR. NEHRU......:) :rolleyes:

happy holi.........to u as well traderji family.......

Last edited:
H

hari09omkar

Neheru had inclination to the viceroy's wife! I can't dare that! I'm happy with maid-servants' talks.
P.S. If there is any potential bride here,don't beieve others when they talk about my character.I'm loyal and very very good by nature.My looks are a problem, but if u r pretty in mind(and body also,which is most important to me),then u can see beauty in me,by the eyes of ur mind(with ur real eyes closed).

U

uasish

Neheru had inclination to the viceroy's wife! I can't dare that! I'm happy with maid-servants' talks.
P.S. If there is any potential bride here,don't beieve others when they talk about my character.I'm loyal and very very good by nature.My looks are a problem, but if u r pretty in mind(and body also,which is most important to me),then u can see beauty in me,by the eyes of ur mind(with ur real eyes closed).
This may go as the most Humblest proposal from a Gr8 mind.:D

Cactus

If there is any potential bride here,don't beieve others when they talk about my character.I'm loyal and very very good by nature.My looks are a problem, but if u r pretty in mind(and body also,which is most important to me),then u can see beauty in me,by the eyes of ur mind(with ur real eyes closed).
Why r u bothered about ur look..........?

anyway.........did u heared.........main do bachchon ki maa re..........:) :rolleyes:

here.........father of 2 kidz........:eek:

Khao bhang ki goli.........
enjoy holi...........:p